Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 07:34 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning all, we missed the thunderstorms last night but chance of one this afternoon apparently...

We are packing a picnic and heading off to Clumber Park today for a long walk with the dogs and then sit and watch the world go by for an hour or two, I just love people watching when it's busy...

Enjoy your day everyone.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 07:38 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good morning all.

Have a nice picnic Barry, wish I was coming with you.

Lovely and sunny and warm here in Essex.

It was flash lightening all night long without any rain.

The hardest job of all today, helping Husband to cut the Privet Hedge and sweep it all up, that will be a 3 hr. job, starting at 8am.

Have a nice day all.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 07:45 AM

Good Morning All
Had big storm and heavy rain here last night. Lots of thunder and lightening and this morning lots of standing water around.

Today my daughter is coming over with her dogs and we are hoping to go and visit Foxton Locks.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 07:47 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Picnic sounds like a lovely idea Barry - as long as you are back before the storms hit!

Susie - know what you mean about privet - did mine or I should say - my side of next doors privet - last week-end. Going to have words with the dog-wood forest at the back later on. Storms forecast for here tonight.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 07:53 AM

Morning all. Beautiful morning here in Bridlington. Just going down to a full english breakfast yum yum . B & b is lively had a lovely sleep the bed was so comfy, mind you the wine and sea air helped us sleep for sure. Spent a small fortune but never mind it was fun buying things.

Going to see our God daughter today who moved here in February, looking forward to a cuddle.

Enjoy your day all xx
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 08:25 AM

Last day of sunshine forecast until next weekend so im out but trying to avoid the crowds.

Bird migration almost over now, insects and plants for a couple of months to keep me interested.

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 08:47 AM

Good morning everyone fine at the moment, thunder rumbled around for most of the night and there is more due.
Also kept awake by very loud music coming from across the fields at a campsite, can't really complain on a bank holiday weekend.

I have some sewing to do, enjoy your day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:20 AM

Good morning all.

I can't believe I had 8 hours solid sleep. I've been using a sad light for insomnia for a few weeks now & it seems to be working.

Just a pub lunch & afternoon stroll for us.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:51 AM

Good morning all lightening but no thunder throughout the night and a heavy storm earlier this morning.

Enjoy your day everyone ☔️⚡️
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:52 AM

Hello all. We have a very warm sunny day here . I've spent the last few days painting 15 fence panels so going to play in my garden today and keep away from the busy town and roads , I'm out tonight at a live music pub which should be fun , a few gin and tonics will go down well

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top