Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 08:53 PM

Hi Im back

Hello everyone,long time no chat,2 wks ago I noticed a small spot on my leg was bleeding/oozing slightly,I mentioned it to my GP when she rang to see how my chest infection was,got the usual reply"Keep an eye on it ,if it gets worse let us know or ring 111, after a painful, sleepless night I found my leg very swollen, as it was Sat. I rang 111 & an ambulance came, I told the crew I didnt want to go to Hospital, but they said it would only be a few hours, the wound would be drained & I could come home, so I agreed, oh dear what had I done???? A& E said they would keep me in for a day & off to a ward I was whisked, I missed supper but a nurse got me a yoghurt & I settled down, I was put on A/B drip, then suddenly the next night I was told I was being moved to another ward at 11pm ,time I got there it was after midnight, a lovely nurse brought me warm milk & biscuit, again I settled,only for another night & day ,then to be told I was being moved again at 11pm, & again after midnight before I was settled, Drs came ,Drs went, seems I had Cellulitis & an Ulcer which was not responding well to A/B as I am allergic to penicillin,it was decided to remove a large varicose vein & 2 days later[ after 15 days in hospital ] I am told they are sending me home, nothing more they can do for me,in there ,just take time to heal, a district nurse will come to dress the wounds where they removed the vein. So here I am feeling sore & sorry for myself, but pleased to be home .
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:01 PM

Re: Hi Im back

Take care and get well soon.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:02 PM

Welcome back Deylon darlin'
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:04 PM

You've had it rough lately Deylon, that's for sure.
Look after yourself and hope you feel better soon.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:12 PM

You have been missed Deylon. Get well soon.,,,
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:14 PM

Oh, sorry to hear you've been in hospital Deylon, hopefully you'll recover quickly. Glad you are back home safe and sound. Take care love xxx
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:15 PM

Hi back Deylon
Lovely to see you posting again x
Stay strong x
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 10:13 PM

Aw deylon. I was wondering where you were.
So sorry about your latest problem - as if you haven't got enough!

Take care. x
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 10:40 PM

Hi Deylon you are not having a good year , it seems to be one thing after another.

Take care walking about with your poorly leg I hope it heals up soon.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 11:34 PM

Sounds like a nightmare Deylon and the last thing you needed but good to know you are ok. I hope it's healing well. Are you mobile?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top