Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 08:55 PM

I love David Attenborough

This man should be in charge of the world .

https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/con...h-environment/
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 09:07 PM

Re: I love David Attenborough

Originally Posted by Muddy ->

I never believed it could happen................I agree with Muddy.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 09:49 PM

I would vote for that, Muddy !
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 10:42 PM

Absolutely not Muddy.
Granted, he has given the world a passion to be more respectful of the creatures and plant life within it, but to the exclusion of the needs of the human race.
The problems with the world today will never be rectified while ever we populate it, it can only get worse as our demand for everything this planet has to offer increases.
And climate change is inevitable, with or without our help, that's how it has always been even before we existed, it is a necessary function of the planet.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
I never believed it could happen................I agree with Muddy.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

22-06-2018, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Absolutely not Muddy.
Granted, he has given the world a passion to be more respectful of the creatures and plant life within it, but to the exclusion of the needs of the human race.
The problems with the world today will never be rectified while ever we populate it, it can only get worse as our demand for everything this planet has to offer increases.
And climate change is inevitable, with or without our help, that's how it has always been even before we existed, it is a necessary function of the planet.
How does respecting animals exclude the needs of the human race?
We have poisoned the oceans with plastic how does killing off the seas benefit humans ?
We all must share a planet it is us the human species that have excluded the needs of our fellow inhabitants .
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Absolutely not Muddy.
Not so, OGF, he has done several programmes about the lives and cultures of people all over the world.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

23-06-2018, 05:13 AM

How does respecting animals exclude the needs of the human race?
We have poisoned the oceans with plastic how does killing off the seas benefit humans ?
We all must share a planet it is us the human species that have excluded the needs of our fellow inhabitants .
Very true!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 06:24 AM

David Attenborough is a man that I have enormous respect for so I am with you all the way on this Muddy

He could talk for hours without boring people. He doesn't criticize, he just explains the mistakes we have made & he sees the world, through the eyes of every creature that lives here.

If he was in charge of the world, it would be a much better place & I would love to make world leaders listen to what he says, then question them on anything they didn't agree with!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 04:06 PM

One of my daughters absolutely adores David Attenborough in a fatherly sort of way.
She says, if he dies, she will be devastated

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top