Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 09:52 PM

Trophy hunter shoots dead a rare black giraffe

I really cannot abide people who would kill our wildlife and pose at the side of them like they are some trophy.

People like this evil bitch ought to be shot.

Why, just why, would anyone want to do this? They say it takes all sorts to make a world, well I wish there were no people such as her, if only eh. I really would like to beat the living daylights out of that monster posing as a human!! I'm not a violent person but I could be just for a few minutes!!!
Horrible, horrible person.

https://weloveanimals.me/american-hu...tm_source=shrd
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 09:58 PM

Re: Trophy hunter shoots dead a rare black giraffe

It disgusts me too.

I'd like to think that they are just mentally inadequate people who feel that if they shoot a defenceless animal they are showing their perceived bravery.

Perhaps she thinks she deserves a medal for her 'bravery'.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 10:16 PM

Trophy hunters are stealing from the rest of us and committing crimes against the planet.

I have often said that since people are allowed to hunt and fish, others of us should be able to locate the same population of animals and tag the ones we come across to make them forever ineligible to be killed for sport.

Reverse hunting. It's a good idea.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 10:47 PM

Absolutely heart breaking. Totally void of any compassion ,are these people. Africa will suffer badly from this type of tourism.

Botswana is very pro-active it would appear, and have so many community , educational, caring and sharing projects now, but have just reversed the 'hunting ban' !
To me it makes no sense but apparently increased population and density of wildlife in the same areas are causing problems.
I suppose we have to try to understand that the indigenous populations have more experience than we do in such things, but to make slaughter part of a tourist industry is never going to educate and will continue to become expanded .

Maybe we should all give up hope....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I really cannot abide people who would kill our wildlife and pose at the side of them like they are some trophy.

People like this evil bitch ought to be shot.

Why, just why, would anyone want to do this? They say it takes all sorts to make a world, well I wish there were no people such as her, if only eh. I really would like to beat the living daylights out of that monster posing as a human!! I'm not a violent person but I could be just for a few minutes!!!
Horrible, horrible person.

https://weloveanimals.me/american-hu...tm_source=shrd

Lion Queen, I am 100% with you on this.
I loathe and detest these people more than I can say.

What right have they got to take a life, for no reason other than a trophy? Then to be so proud of her evil deed leaves me full of sadness for the animal world.

I have to believe Karma will deal with her, and all others like her.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I have to believe Karma will deal with her, and all others like her.
Yes. Wouldn't it be nice to see her rifle jam just as she's about to shoot a hungry lion?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 08:09 AM

Take her shoes away, plus any weapons, send her out into the bush to be tracked, hunted and killed by the wild life. Poetic justice!!!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 08:47 AM

There are some pretty sick people in the world.....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 10:43 AM

What a total sh*t. The fact that she has photographs taken which are then posted on Faecesbook, just goes to show what a tiny brain she has. Did she think people would be impressed? More likely she will receive death threats like all the others before her and rightly so imo.

What sad photographs.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 11:32 AM

Disgraceful, she should be ashamed of herself

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top