Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2018, 05:43 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good Morning everyone.

Just done my 'Westie' walk - and it is 73f out there already!
That is just silly at this time of day - there is not a breath of wind and it is really cloudy as well - which makes it feel even hotter..

I have a friend calling in for coffee about 10:30am - other than that not a loy planned except making sure that those cats and my Westie friend stay as comfortable as possible in the heat.

Keep cool - stay well.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2018, 06:44 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Morning Tabs and everyone else to come.

Its very hot and sunny here as well.

Got to leave here at 8am this morning, to go down to the Solicitors Office in Town, come back then we have a Survey coming over at 10am.

Nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2018, 07:24 AM

Morning all, warm already here as well, our back garden is already starting to resemble the Sahara so more sun isn't quite what we need right now....

Just the usual Monday jobs for me and I'll be cooking pie and mash for lunch.

Have a good day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2018, 09:14 AM

Good morning everyone it is already hot here.

I have managed to find a few runner beans for lunch that the blackfly missed to go with the last of my new potato crop.

I want to get some cleaning done before it gets too hot, there is dust everywhere from the fields with having the windows open and the windows are dirty too.

Enjoy your day
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2018, 09:31 AM

Good morning all

Warm here too but a bit overcast I keep hoping for rain. I have stopped trying to create little puddles in the stream bed in my garden which has run dry....little fish had congregated in groups and I kept trying to save them, they have died though...no idea why it upset me so much but it did

Anyway less of this doom and gloom I'm going to start renovating my dressing table today ...I will take before and after pictures so you can all have a peek at it.

Have a good day all
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2018, 09:38 AM

Good morning Monday.
Summer, those little fish dying would have upset me too.

They're talking about 32 degs for us today. It is so relentless.
I'm dreading trying to sleep again tonight.

We had a warning from the police asking people not to light any bonfires because just a stray spark will start another fire.

I've had me daily moan, enjoy your day folks.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2018, 10:43 AM

Good Morning it is so hot today.
28 inside! I'm melting.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top