Join for free
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 04:09 PM

Yahoo

I am using Yahoo for my Internet and Emails.

Is any one else using Yahoo?

One question, when I go onto Yahoo, the Pictures are not coming up? Is this Yahoo's fault or is it my Computer?

Any ideas please.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 04:42 PM

Re: Yahoo

I only use Yahoo for Emails.

Have had no problem with that.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
I am using Yahoo for my Internet and Emails.

Is any one else using Yahoo?

One question, when I go onto Yahoo, the Pictures are not coming up? Is this Yahoo's fault or is it my Computer?

Any ideas please.
I've had problems all day with Yahoo Susie...It's My Homepage and I kept getting 'windows cannot display this webpage'....so of course I've faffed about with it,and all is back to normal,,,crossed fingers,
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 06:23 PM

No problem with my emails, but the Homepage, you click on to read something and no photos or video and no comments any more.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top