Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2016, 01:05 PM

My personal story of a Stalker

My story

I left my ex husband in 2007 well actually had to escape a bully and control freak.

I never told a soul about his behaviour,I carried on working. Did not mention to family and still maintained my happy disposition.

I walked out with very few possessions and the cat, thinking I would be free of this brute, who my own solictor called the ghoul. We used to joke in court about it.

Although I have remarried to a wonderful man, even though I have moved abroad this man makes his, soul purpose to track me down. Hence no Facebook.

My current location has been found but I have the upper hand with help of Civil Guarda and the UK police, he only has to step on this soil and bam.

How has this affected me. I live a contented life and happy not to come up against an aggressor but if I see one my radar clicks. You may see me in forums occasionally and stand my ground.

My solictor and I are still in touch as friends.

My advice - ignore them as they just want a reaction from you just like all bullies x
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2016, 01:10 PM

Re: My personal story of a Stalker

not a nice way to live your life , but I agree with your advice.
Bullies /Stalkers are control freaks who love to get a reaction .
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2016, 01:13 PM

Thank you very much for sharing your story with us Goldi.
You have been very strong, and very brave, and this has helped you come to the conclusion in respect of your very welcome advice there...

'ignore them as they just want a reaction from you just like all bullies' x

Ageed!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2016, 01:13 PM

A friend of mine was stalked for years by her ex .
Even after he had remarried he kept it up .
Strange spooky people .
It's easy to say ignore them but as anyone who has ever seen the film 'Sleeping with the Enemy ' knows this can be a frightening experience .
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2016, 01:17 PM

Important thing here is you were strong enough to overcome that moment in your life and moved on.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2016, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
not a nice way to live your life , but I agree with your advice.
Bullies /Stalkers are control freaks who love to get a reaction .
Thank you x :!)
Goldielocks
Spain

04-04-2016, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Thank you very much for sharing your story with us Goldi.
You have been very strong, and very brave, and this has helped you come to the conclusion in respect of your very welcome advice there...

'ignore them as they just want a reaction from you just like all bullies' x

Ageed!
I was even involved in a car chase it was fun at the time. Bit like the Sweeny but very dangerous I am happy and still have my sense of humour x I just like outing them x
Goldielocks
Spain

04-04-2016, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
Important thing here is you were strong enough to overcome that moment in your life and moved on.
Very much so. Thank you x
Goldielocks
Spain

04-04-2016, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
A friend of mine was stalked for years by her ex .
Even after he had remarried he kept it up .
Strange spooky people .
It's easy to say ignore them but as anyone who has ever seen the film 'Sleeping with the Enemy ' knows this can be a frightening experience .
Must not let them win though. They want you to crumble. We all have thoughts what we would like to do. His family don't want to know him anymore. He will just end up sad and lonely x Justice? Although I do not consider myself cruel x
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2016, 01:53 PM

What a horrible experience Goldielocks

There was a woman on the radio on Saturday with a terrible story to tell, her stalker eventually entered her house with a gun and she and her husband had to escape in their nightwear through a window. The stalker is now in prison.

I think stalking is far more common than we realise and it has many different aspects.
Some years ago a family member got engaged to a girl and once engage she became very possessive so he started to worry and broke it off. She pursued him night and day threatening to kill herself in front of him it was awful.
In the end he just ignored all her calls and burnt the letters, I don't know what became of her.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top