Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2016, 09:32 AM

Teenager raped in attack by man and two women in Manchester

I sincerely hope the low life creatures who committed this horrendous crime are caught quickly. If they are then no doubt it will be pleaded they are "disadvantaged, suffer mental health problems, bla bla". What is wrong with people that they do such dreadful things?

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/teenager-r...233000470.html

A teenager was robbed, held down and raped by a man and two women in Manchester city centre, police say.

The female victim, aged 18, was approached and thrown to the ground in Major Street towards the city's Gay Village area.

The male and one of the women held the victim down while the second woman robbed her.

The male offender then raped the teenager before all three ran from the scene.

Detectives are appealing for witnesses to the attack, between 2am and 3am on Wednesday, to contact them.

Detective Inspector Dave Moores said: "This was a horrendous attack on a young woman which has, understandably, left her extremely distressed.

"We are providing her with support from specially-trained officers and have launched a full investigation."

The first woman, who helped restrain the victim during the robbery, is described as about 18, of mixed race and of scrawny build.

She had her hair tied up in a ponytail and spoke with a local accent.

The second woman, who committed the robbery, is described as mixed race, and in her early 20s.

She had her hair in a messy ponytail. She also spoke with a local accent.

The man is described as white, in his early 20s, slim and with a clean-shaven face. He was wearing sports clothing.

Anybody with information call call police on 0161 856 1911 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2016, 09:35 AM

Re: Teenager raped in attack by man and two women in Manchester

An area with a lot of CCTV coverage.

I wouldn't be surprised if arrests are announced within the week.

Barbaric b'stards.
Another life wrecked.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2016, 10:07 AM

I feel deeply upset for the young victim in this article, but I was so aroused while reading this story, the thought of two girls and a man on to one........Is there something wrong with me? Or has it happened to anyone else?
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2016, 10:07 AM

I do hope so Tpin, I really do hope so.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

23-09-2016, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I feel deeply upset for the young victim in this article, but I was so aroused while reading this story, the thought of two girls and a man on to one........Is there something wrong with me? Or has it happened to anyone else?
I donīt know if there is anything wrong with you, but your thoughts actually make me feel physically sick.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2016, 10:13 AM

Hi

Well two ladies in the same bed as me would not go amiss, but rape would most definitely not be on the agenda in any way shape or form.

I f I came across rape in any way I would intervene immediately to stop it.
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2016, 10:20 AM

Not unusual - sex/violence are very comfy bedfellows.

A whole industry is dedicated to sadomasochism. Although the people in that particular industry zealously abide by the idea of consent.

The problem with this story is that consent doesn't appear to feature.

Mind you, I always take stories from Yahoo with a pinch of salt they do come out with some real rubbish that never reaches headline news and disappears quietly after a few days.

Edited to say that I've just noticed the story appears on BBC website too

clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

23-09-2016, 10:21 AM

I canīt begin to imagine how that poor girl must feel, not only mugged and robbed but held down by two other girls whilst the man raped her, what the hell kind of people are these?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2016, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Well two ladies in the same bed as me would not go amiss, but rape would most definitely not be on the agenda in any way shape or form.

I f I came across rape in any way I would intervene immediately to stop it.

Absolutely Swim, I could not stand by and watch any human treated in this way and would most certainly intervene. I'm sorry to have made you feel sick Clumsy, It was just the way I felt while reading the piece. I probably didn't take in the full implications from the victims point of view.

Thanks for your frank assessment Baxter. I suspect there would be more than I that felt that way but admitting to it on an open forum was always going to be on shaky ground.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2016, 05:06 PM

Well! Really Sir.

Arousals should be kept private,
especially when wearing shorts.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top