Join for free
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2014, 10:05 AM

Calling all Martin Shaw fans with Sky tv.

Their new Encore channel launched last night. Not much to start with but today sees the MS series Always and Everyone, as Robert Kingsford, set in a hospital.

Needless to say, I've set to 'record series' !

Hurrah.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2014, 10:18 AM

Re: Calling all Martin Shaw fans with Sky tv.

I will get onto that when I get home, thanks Jazzi
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2014, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by shirley ->
I will get onto that when I get home, thanks Jazzi
Starts at 4.50 this afternoon! Be quick. (But might be repeated late at night. Check that out.)
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2014, 09:28 PM

I was hoping it might be on DVD - no such luck - will have to go and sulk now !
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

10-06-2014, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I was hoping it might be on DVD - no such luck - will have to go and sulk now !
I know. I've been searching for years for a DVD release of Helen: A Woman Of Today in which he played her nasty husband. I was too young when it was shown (or probably out playing!). I reckon the tapes have disappeared.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2014, 10:36 AM

I managed to tape it Jazzi it was repeated 3 am set it to tape each day now. I looked on google and not many were made even though there was four series.

They also said that it has never been released on tape or dvd.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

11-06-2014, 04:15 PM

[QUOTE=shirley;477095]I managed to tape it Jazzi it was repeated 3 am set it to tape each day now. I looked on google and not many were made even though there was four series.

They also said that it has never been released on tape or dvd.[/QUOTE]

Thought not.

Glad you've taped it. I too have set it to series.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

28-06-2014, 08:07 PM

Well, I'm burning the shows onto DVD but laughing at the dire acting of the patients!! There seems to be one every episode.

Nice to see many well known faces: a very brief appearance by a young Cain Dingle, Pat Phelan of Corrie playing a very nice nurse, Holby's Serena Campbell as Martin's character's partner. Owen from Corrie. Benidorm's Janice Garvey. I'm sure there's been many more.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

04-07-2014, 03:06 PM

I'm following all the episodes while I burn them to DVDs, and am fed up with Cathy Tyson. Come to the conclusion that she can't act!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top