Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 02:10 AM

Birth of a baby- live

Does anyone wish to take over ?

Ha, I've been watching this girl most of last night , most of today and again tonight. She must be exhausted and I am shattered.

American Adventure Park,NY and there have been over 1 million watching this poor darling .

April is her name, she is 15yrs ,and if you suffer from insomnia, maybe you could occupy yourself for an hour .

In over 24hrs she has just lay down for the first time. Her hubby Oliver (I think) he is only 5 yrs ,is in the next enclosure to her.
Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCln...KXZMOoO9Q/live
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 10:36 AM

Re: Birth of a baby- live

Poor thing. They are amazing creatures when the baby is born it drops a huge distance to the ground always amazes me they get up again after that. A rude awakening to the world.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 05:47 PM

heres a report ive just seen , who could complain about the birth of a Giraffe ,must be very narrow minded ,, no they are Activist !!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...ually-explicit
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
heres a report ive just seen , who could complain about the birth of a Giraffe ,must be very narrow minded ,, no they are Activist !!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...ually-explicit
They had live chat on as well, and that was taken down a couple of times and then reinstated again and finally closed.

That was basically due to ridiculous comments, people trying to be funny, rude and downright disgusting. So I think that was more of an issue to be truthful .

She is certainly keeping us on a knife edge.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 08:57 PM

Hi

Enough of babies being born.

I was child sitting today.

Not my grandkids, my pretenders .

I was on the farm with them, we saw a ewe giving birth, they were fascinated, only about 10 metres away.

Nadia has worked it out, she asked when myself and Babcha Zosia will have a baby because she has slept at my house.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Enough of babies being born.

I was child sitting today.

Not my grandkids, my pretenders .

I was on the farm with them, we saw a ewe giving birth, they were fascinated, only about 10 metres away.

Nadia has worked it out, she asked when myself and Babcha Zosia will have a baby because she has slept at my house.

Blimey Swims, if I ever came to visit, you'd best book me into a B & B.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

24-02-2017, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Mups Saucy !

@ Swim...kids are just the greatest and so full of surprises !Where would we be without them ?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Mups Saucy !

@ Swim...kids are just the greatest and so full of surprises !Where would we be without them ?

Deleted.

Must think before I speak!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Hi

Babcha Zosia had her own bedroom when she stayed with me.

She is happily married to Bogdan.

This is more to do with Ice Cream for breakfast than anything else.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 10:18 PM

does he mean if you spend the night with him you get ice cream for brekkie ?????

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top