Join for free
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2018, 08:55 PM

How Kind

My son took Bobbby for a short walk this evening & I went so far with him,but when he went further I parked my b*m on a road sign to wait for him to come back,
Then a woman from a house opposite came to ask me if I was alright & would I like her to bring a chair over for me to sit on.I have never seen this woman before so I thought it was so kind of her
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2018, 08:56 PM

Re: How Kind

Nice to know there are still some kind people in the world Deylon.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2018, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
My son took Bobbby for a short walk this evening & I went so far with him,but when he went further I parked my b*m on a road sign to wait for him to come back,
Then a woman from a house opposite came to ask me if I was alright & would I like her to bring a chair over for me to sit on.I have never seen this woman before so I thought it was so kind of her
Yeah, there are still some good and thoughtful people in the world. I bet that really warmed your cockles
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2018, 09:08 PM

That happened to me, all was well till they lady put a tray by my feet, and started shouting "Penny for the Guy".
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2018, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
That happened to me, all was well till they lady put a tray by my feet, and started shouting "Penny for the Guy".
are ya that scruffy Spitty? Be careful lad or they'll be throwing you on a bonfire haha
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2018, 09:12 PM

smart, casual, Chav sorta.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top