Join for free
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2017, 01:40 PM

The last time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtRV__QboHM

My mother was on the phone. Do you know where Stuart`s ashes are?

No-you could ask Graham

He was never happy was he?

No not really.

He did one last moment,mother had gone,Stuart was pissed and rocking at his first son`s second wedding. Size queen rocked the house-friends of my nephew. This is what they sound like.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2017, 01:43 PM

Re: The last time

Nope. . . I give up .

Perhaps I'm easily baffled.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2017, 01:57 PM

Size queen were the band who played who played at my nephew`s second wedding. My mother retired to the room I had booked saying there is too much drinking.............to my knowledge she had had one glass of champagne and three glasses of white. But she forgets.

Size queen play-Stuart rocks-Stephan has to get them home.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2017, 02:07 PM

Don't worry OG, I expect it's me.

I didn't know what your Mum ringing, and Stuart's ashes and Graham not being happy had to do with music.

Just ignore me . . I'm going now.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top