Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 07:13 AM

Good Morning Tuesday

Sparrow having a bath in our bucket.

Bright and sunny at the moment.

Have a nice day all.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 07:32 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday

Good Morning friends (both of you)
Wet and dreary here, but the gardens are loving it.
No jobs for me to do today ... just a bit of cooking, and I might make a few fruit scones
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 07:35 AM

Good morning all,

Nice pic Susie, Thank you.

Not very bright here and looks like more rain in the offing. Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 07:41 AM

Good Morning Each,a bright sunny one here at the moment,Library later to change books,have a coffee,carrot cake,and a blether,then a wee potter around the garden..Have a good one Folks,x
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 07:49 AM

Good morning
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 07:57 AM

buenas dias all. Itīs extremely hot here, warnings everywhere re sun stroke, sun burn etc, itīs already 30C and not even 9 a.m. yet. My son and his wife are going to the waterfalls at Algar, too hot to take baby Jaxon so heīs staying here with me. There wonīt be much done here today. Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 08:38 AM

Aaah nice picture Susie.

Good morning everyone.

Today was the day I had booked to go to Bridlington with Eliza but as I just said to her in a text, A companion walking on crutches with one eye half closed wouldn't be much fun. I do hope the weather stays nice up there for her though.

Tony & I plan on going to town to do some bill paying and general shopping for bits & bobs - this means a visit to Home Bargains..

Hoping to go for a carvery tonight with Ady, Paula & family. They're off to France on Thursday so it will be the last time we see them for 10 days.

My eye is itching and as painful as ever - I hope it won't be too long before the antibiotics kick in.

Have a good day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 08:47 AM

Good morning folks. Grey and dreary again so far.
Nice picture Susie.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 08:54 AM

Good morning everyone, and yet it still rains here, if it doesn't stop soon I'd better start considering plans for an ark....

We've just finished the weekly mop, and having a coffee before deciding how to waste the rest of the day which will possibly include dog walking, reading and cooking curry for lunch.

Enjoy the day if you can.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 09:03 AM

Good morning all. Like the photo, Susie.

Carol, hope you feel better soon.

Yes, I too am getting fed up with this rain. I got wet when going out in the morning, and again in the evening when 'feeding the fox' down the allotment! It's just incessant. I told my friend that though I have a load of out of date meat in the freezer, which the fox can have, if the weather is bad I won't go down there, but yesterday I thought it had stopped, but no...it restarted just as I started walking down the allotments and pretty much soaked me.

Today the weather is going to be iffy, so not sure whether to chance going there to do some work.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top