Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2016, 09:10 AM

Ten little indians???

From an original list of eight candidates, with a host of resignations and withdrawals the list for ukip leadership has been whittled down to three. Just what is going on inside ukip??? Who is pulling the strings or 'leaning' on these potential candidates to withdraw from the contest???

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...on-one-9194669
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2016, 09:25 AM

Re: Ten little indians???

A party in disarray that's for sure, but is UKIP a party now? I know they have elected representatives but really are they just a one issue party with no real policies. I have a feeling if brexit goes through OK they may just disappear into the ether.

As far as the leadership is concerned I think it might well be a Nuttal coronation.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2016, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
A party in disarray that's for sure, but is UKIP a party now? I know they have elected representatives but really are they just a one issue party with no real policies. I have a feeling if brexit goes through OK they may just disappear into the ether.

As far as the leadership is concerned I think it might well be a Nuttal coronation.
Nuttal's used to make Mintos, didn't they?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2016, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Nuttal's used to make Mintos, didn't they?
Ha! Just realised I spelled his name wrong it should read Nuttall and yes Purwell I remember those Mintos they pulled your tooth fillings out
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2016, 09:44 AM

On the radio during the night, that Nigel may stand again if Brexit is allowed to be derailed by the remain clique., and their tame judges.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2016, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
On the radio during the night, that Nigel may stand again if Brexit is allowed to be derailed by the remain clique., and their tame judges.

Too late!!! - nominations closed for potential candidates some time ago.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2016, 10:34 AM

Did anyone else listen to the debate on lbc with the potential candidates, car crash it was absolute car crash. Left me thinking they need to disband before they hit each other. Oh thats already happened
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

05-11-2016, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Did anyone else listen to the debate on lbc with the potential candidates, car crash it was absolute car crash. Left me thinking they need to disband before they hit each other. Oh thats already happened

If they tear themselves to pieces, so much the better!!! We can do without racist, homophobic, mysogonistics dinosaurs.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2016, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
If they tear themselves to pieces, so much the better!!! We can do without racist, homophobic, mysogonistics dinosaurs.
To be fair two of the candidates seemed fine, the other two were clearly out of their depth and had some very bigotted views.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top