Join for free
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 05:36 PM

Edward Woodward's The Equalizer.

Just been chatting with one of my mum's nurses at the hospital.
He's such a nice guy, very polite, very gentle and such a sweet lad.......and he's gay.

He lives with his partner in a rented flat and this is where the problems start.

The new(ish)neighbours are making their life a misery.
They. and their guests, shout all types of derogatory remarks through the letterbox, they run a gauntlet of hate nearly every day.
the police refuse to do anything.

I remembered the 80s hit The Equalizer.

If I thought, for one minute, that I'd get away with it????

Grrrr
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 05:50 PM

Re: Edward Woodward's The Equalizer.

Rubber gloves/gallon petrol/ message on paper.

Wear the gloves so no finger prints, wait till 3/4am go to said newish nieghbours door pour the petrol through their letter box,leave note on the door,reading next time I will frigging light it.

Problem solved.

If they don't take the hint to sod off then same again but this time add match "lighted".

Nowt worse than ingnorant buggers that just make peoples lives a misery.
Welshie
United Kingdom
Welshie is female  Welshie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 06:02 PM

What ignorant people - not sure why police cant do anything like a warning. if it was council property then the boys could report it to the Council maybe but who do they turn to if its privately owned or let - they should seek advice from Citizens Advice Bureau or something similar - its a bit much when you cant live safely in your home

PS - loved Edward Woodward in The Equaliser def need modern day version of him i real life
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 06:18 PM

The best thing he can do is move , not fair that he should but for his and his partners piece of mind thats the only thing he can do , if the police refuse to do anything
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 07:19 PM

Hard to believe in this day and age.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->

I remembered the 80s hit The Equalizer.

If I thought, for one minute, that I'd get away with it????

Grrrr
That's the problem in this day an age we let the Bullies win because we don't think we can get away with it...so the innocents suffer.

We look the other way
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 08:11 PM

What awful people why people so this sort of thing baffles me just watching a programme about racism at the moment and it's shaming British people can be so nasty.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
That's the problem in this day an age we let the Bullies win because we don't think we can get away with it...so the innocents suffer.

We look the other way
Not so Galty in my case anyway Wherein a story lies. Not for forum consumption
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
Not so Galty in my case anyway Wherein a story lies. Not for forum consumption
Should have Most instead of we.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 09:38 PM

The equalizer had less CCTV to worry about

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top