Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2017, 02:19 PM

The Polish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XleyGF16lM

I grew up knowing several Polish families,their fathers fought for this country.

And yet ,only yesterday, I heard that a friends daughter`s place (she rented it out) was totally trashed by a group of Poles. Disliking the Polish is endemic a few miles away from where I now live-and I admit for good reasons all too often.

Maybe they have forgotten their grandparents?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2017, 02:28 PM

Re: The Polish

I think polish people are like us some good and some bad, the ones here that cause problems are only doing what they can get away with, if we had stronger laws they would behave better.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2017, 02:32 PM

It is stupid to tar everyone with the same brush. There are some very good Poles as well as bad ones, just like there are good and bad Brits.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2017, 02:56 PM

Time for me go enjoy the summer here in Lanzarote me thinks.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2017, 03:05 PM

Hi

So some Polish are bad, so what?

At least they can be immediately got rid of, unlike our own scum.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2017, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

So some Polish are bad, so what?

At least they can be immediately got rid of, unlike our own scum.
Only to return...if they accept the terms set out under "voluntary" deportation when leaving prison.

But that also applies to every other crook....

Decent Polish people are up there with the best, imho.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2017, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I think polish people are like us some good and some bad, the ones here that cause problems are only doing what they can get away with, if we had stronger laws they would behave better.
Exactly like our own criminal classes.

Why our judiciary haven't yet cottoned on to that fact absolutely amazes me.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2017, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Decent Polish people are up there with the best, imho.
I agree.

The late father of a friend of ours escaped from the Germans when they were rounding up 'slave workers' in Poland during the war. He somehow made his way to France and fought with the French resistance.

He had many interesting stories to tell. Only one of many Polish men who found their way here and acquitted themselves well.

After the war he came to Britain, married a British woman and had a daughter - our friend.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2017, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I agree.

The late father of a friend of ours escaped from the Germans when they were rounding up 'slave workers' in Poland during the war. He somehow made his way to France and fought with the French resistance.

He had many interesting stories to tell. Only one of many Polish men who found their way here and acquitted themselves well.

After the war he came to Britain, married a British woman and had a daughter - our friend.
Oh yeah...tough cookies.

I remember back in the 80's...as a young pup I had a set to with a young Polkish conscript.

Outside the firing range next to the Belsen concentration camp...he hit me that hard...when I finally came round my clothes were out of fashion
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2017, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Exactly like our own criminal classes.

Why our judiciary haven't yet cottoned on to that fact absolutely amazes me.
Indeed laws are there but seem not to be used. I see hunger ford I think it is no longer investigate or prosecute shoplifters stealing less than £100 of items, personally I like a short sharp punishment for small crimes it stops them progressing to bigger ones. IMO

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top