Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2013, 10:20 AM

Odd thing happened yesterday...

The man in the bungalow about 10 doors down, got taken away in handcuffs yesterday
He is a very large 6 foot black man and was held by two officers..there were 8 police officers in total and four cars.
Strangely about half an hour before, he had posted propaganda through peoples doors, regarding the Queen and government being taken to court for fraud and crimes against humanity, genocide, apartheid and enslavement in England!
It also said British in America, Australia, Israel must vacate. And .. I give notice to the rascal in Agung Anaka Gulu where I grew sunflower to leave now.
It also said, I have an army of housing staff throughout the world who are well qualified to handle any aspect of business.
What the hell is that all about??
The old lady next door. who is Maltese, was quite frightened by the paperwork which was titled Pro-active community - Training Centre.
I (hopefully) reassured her, there was nothing to worry about, obviously the police are keeping an eye on him and his training centre.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2013, 10:39 AM

Re: Odd thing happened yesterday...

Ooooh sounds like you have a bit of a nutter in your midst, we too have an odd bod who posts his literature through our doors, he gets taken away a couple of times a year, back on his meds he is just odd, comes off them and we get avalanches of paper and he shouts out his window at the Muslim and Hindu neighbours. Quite an unpleasant character but the authorities keep an eye on him like they are where you are I guess.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2013, 11:11 AM

I hope that if he has mental health problems, that he gets some help for it!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2013, 12:50 PM

He didn't appear to be a 'nutter' - he went quietly and calmly.
The old lady is ok today, in fact we were laughing about her getting her hair caught in her nets as she was having a nose at the window...I complained that my hanging basket obscured my view

The fact that the address is a Training Centre was of concern.
And the paperwork was quite proffessional, headed with a logo in colour (not a black and white copy)
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2013, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
I hope that if he has mental health problems, that he gets some help for it!
In my experience while we have care in the community he won't it will be a recurring problem as he will be expected to manage his own condition. Sad really as it make other residents lives more difficult.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK

27-11-2013, 02:30 PM

I looked up the logo, it is about renting/buying property.

Though reading the last page, it says "my son was murdered by your surgeons at Guys Hospital, he was a scientific spaceman...you have now cleverly consolidated the hospital in one giant human slaughter house, called NHS.
There is only two creatures in the world.
God's made and Man made .. Man can destroy god's creation but man will not resurrect god's damaged creatures."
He signed it, Womogi Otim

If he is a 'nutter' he is the quietest one I've ever seen.
I just hope he is not on some religous crusade
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2013, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
I looked up the logo, it is about renting/buying property.

Though reading the last page, it says "my son was murdered by your surgeons at Guys Hospital, he was a scientific spaceman...you have now cleverly consolidated the hospital in one giant human slaughter house, called NHS.
There is only two creatures in the world.
God's made and Man made .. Man can destroy god's creation but man will not resurrect god's damaged creatures."
He signed it, Womogi OtimIf he is a 'nutter' he is the quietest one I've ever seen.
I just hope he is not on some religous crusade
http://www.monitor.co.ug/Sports/Athl...0/-/index.html
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2013, 03:56 PM

They'll be coming to take him away shortly

ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2013, 05:18 PM

Well I've read the two posts and the chap's opinions and I've read the link given by Pats yet I still have no idea what the problem is about?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2013, 07:30 PM

Sounds to me like a person who is unwell being labelled "a nutter"!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top