Join for free
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 02:23 PM

Labour Has Become an Orwellian 1984 Nightmare!

Labour Used To Be The Party Of Democracy - I Don't See That Any More

More proof if indeed any more were needed, that the Looney Labour party is in utter irrevocable chaos as the militant Marxist Momentum thugs headed by Comrade Corbyn continue to try to bully their way to total control.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/fran..._18160108.html

"Then last week I saw 1984. A manufactured Milne/Bannon version of the future. No debate on the single most important vital issue of our times - Brexit.

Everything was so clinically whitewashed to pretend this wasn't even important, wasn't on the agenda.

A load of Momentum bullies were shipped in to force this into nothingness. A female political journalist had to have a body guard. Anti-semitism is rife, but whitewashed.

I saw this during the leadership elections. Owen Smith, so brave to step up to try to prevent the SWP take over. Angela Eagle before him. Momentum took them out. "

"I had rape threat after rape threat because I supported them. I am one of many.

Now I am angry, really angry. I have put my heart and soul into Labour and I seem to be screaming into a void.

We used to be the party of democracy. I don't see it now. "
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 06:51 PM

Re: Labour Has Become an Orwellian 1984 Nightmare!

How are the views of some actress "proof"?
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 07:29 PM

How much proof do you need?

http://news.sky.com/story/jacob-rees...event-11064725
Labour will do anything to shut down the debate. I didn't notice any Conservatives trying to interrupt and close down Labour meetings last week.

Oh and by the way JRM said the accusations being so loudly broadcast in another thread and in the Independent are not true. I would be ashamed to sur port and defend Labour.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2017, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
How much proof do you need?

http://news.sky.com/story/jacob-rees...event-11064725
Labour will do anything to shut down the debate. I didn't notice any Conservatives trying to interrupt and close down Labour meetings last week.

Oh and by the way JRM said the accusations being so loudly broadcast in another thread and in the Independent are not true. I would be ashamed to sur port and defend Labour.
Yes well of course the barsteward would deny it, but doing so doesn't make it true!!!
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2017, 05:52 PM

Neither does making the accusation. It's no excuse for they way he's been treated. The way the current crop of Labour supporters and activists are behaving at present is a disgrace. I notice you didn't manage to comment on that nor condemn it.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2017, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
Neither does making the accusation. It's no excuse for they way he's been treated. The way the current crop of Labour supporters and activists are behaving at present is a disgrace. I notice you didn't manage to comment on that nor condemn it.
I'd like to think that the behaviour of some Loony Party supporters at the Conservative conference this year may influence some of the more intelligent Loony supporters to consider no longer having anything more to do with the party.

They can't ALL be so mentally challenged.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top