Join for free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2016, 08:35 AM

The hypocrisy of Corbyn and Abbot

Hi

Absolutely unbelievable.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news...binet-12038736

So here we have Corbyn, with his known links to and praise of the IRA, and his allies demanding legal aid for claims against the Police.

They would have been better off pursuing the IRA scum who did this, instead of welcoming them with open arms.

Cue rebel songs from the terrorist supporters on here.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2016, 08:40 AM

Re: The hypocrisy of Corbyn and Abbot

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Absolutely unbelievable.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news...binet-12038736

So here we have Corbyn, with his known links to and praise of the IRA, and his allies demanding legal aid for claims against the Police.

They would have been better off pursuing the IRA scum who did this, instead of welcoming them with open arms.

Cue rebel songs from the terrorist supporters on here.

The 'nasty party' acolytes are crawling out of the woodwork again I see.

Why shouldn't victims of the bombing receive legal aid???
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2016, 08:58 AM

I too am curious about that. Surely Swimfeeders you're not suggesting they shouldn't receive support are you?

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
The 'nasty party' acolytes are crawling out of the woodwork again I see.

Why shouldn't victims of the bombing receive legal aid???
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2016, 09:14 AM

Hi

No, not suggesting that at all, just pointing out the hypocrisy of those who support terrorists and welcome them with open arms.
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2016, 09:20 AM

They're hypocritical because they have a different viewpoint to your own?

You really don't like it when people disagree with you do you?

Hi

No, not suggesting that at all, just pointing out the hypocrisy of those who support terrorists and welcome them with open arms.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2016, 09:25 AM

Hi

The article doesn't mention Jeremy Corbyn or his alleged friendship with members of Sinn Fein or the IRA, this would appear to be your 'spin' on the article.

However, it is very instructive that Amber Rudd, the 'nasty party's' Home Secretary has rejected claims for 'legal aid' assistance from the families of those victims. A truly despicable act from a really 'nasty party'!!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

20-10-2016, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by Baxter8 ->
They're hypocritical because they have a different viewpoint to your own?

You really don't like it when people disagree with you do you?

Hi

Not at all.

I just have very strong views on terrorists and their supporters, both absolute scum in my view.
Baxter8
Somerset

20-10-2016, 09:47 AM

One man's terrorist another man's freedom fighter.

I have very strong views on small-minded, brainwashed, reactionary scum who uncritically accept propaganda. There is always an alternative view,

Hi

Not at all.

I just have very strong views on terrorists and their supporters, both absolute scum in my view.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2016, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Baxter8 ->
One man's terrorist another man's freedom fighter.

I have very strong views on small-minded, brainwashed, reactionary scum who uncritically accept propaganda. There is always an alternative view,
That's a cop out.
Made up by people who support indiscrimate murder of innocent people.
Baxter8
Somerset

20-10-2016, 10:56 AM

It is not a cop out, nor do i support terrorism - your comment is a lazy and knee-jerk reaction to what has been said.

I support all groups to a fair and just hearing. Our history in Ireland (and other parts if the world) has been utterly appalling and the British government has consistently refused to listen.

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
That's a cop out.
Made up by people who support indiscrimate murder of innocent people.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top