Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 07:09 AM

Good Morning Monday

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dry and frosty here.

Recycling day, bins to go out.

Yesterday did not go according to plan, kitchen is not finished, so now behind.

Have a good day all.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 08:10 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning - It's dry, misty and frosty. Going to the allotment will be the fist port of call to pull down the runner bean plants.

I'll have to be home in time to accompany Mrs mart to the hospital. She is having a CT scan later this morning. We'll be using the bus to get there and back in view of the parking problems that can be encountered.

When we get home from that, I think I'll have a few hours to myself and will write an e-mail to the company that supplied my cordless drill. It was bought in March and now won't charge up.

Have a good day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 08:25 AM

Good morning all

Nothing planned for me today...I might take myself off for a walk

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 08:26 AM

Good morning all,

Opened the curtains this morning and saw my neighbours cars all wearing sparkling white roofs. It looked so pretty.

Am out this afternoon. Going to a talk about prisons, given by an ex Prison Governor. Should be interesting. Then later I am going to a talk given by the Police on staying safe from fraud.

Should be an interesting day.
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 08:40 AM

Good morning all yes frosty here as well sun is up so looking like another dry day today. Got to go in to town and get birthday card and present for friend. I have my new blue badge so parking will be ok. Hope you all have a good day.
All the best to mrs Mart.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 08:42 AM

Good morning all, lovely and bright but very cold out there, much better than rain. Have a good day all, wrap up warm and above all keep safe and well. God bless.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 08:44 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

Cold here with a heavy frost. The forecast is for a largely sunny day.. Maximum daytime temperature 10ºC. It’s getting colder by the day – winter has arrived!

Shopping and the laundry to do today, other than that I will be staying in the warm!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 09:03 AM

Good morning all.

Sunny but very cold outside.
Didn't do any gardening yesterday, so must do some today.
Woke up this morning to 12 Pheasants in my front garden, I reckon they have escaped to Xmas Dinner from the Farmer.

Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 09:26 AM

Good morning all a lovely crisp and frosty morning here, I love days like this. The sun is just poking its head above the rooftops, si it looks like a lovely day ahead.

Off into town this morning, a visit to the bank and any Christmassy things I can buy. A visit to M&S to try out their Hallowe’en Black Forest hot chocolate, it sounds and looks delicious.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 09:36 AM

Good morning everyone a heavy frost here and I am not looking forward to having to scrape the car before going to the shops.

I hope to clean the windows when I get back and maybe vacuum the car which I do about twice a year.

Enjoy your day

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top