Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2011, 02:31 PM

Santa Paws is coming

So what have you bought your pets for Christmas then.

I've just got a stocking and a selection box for mine apart from the dog advent calendar which they are working their way through. They can only have a treat every other day though as they're twins

Toys don't last them very long and they will share my Christmas dinner
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2011, 05:51 PM

Re: Santa Paws is coming

Just some catnip; Leia isn't very playful so toys generally get ignored after the first novelty has worn off.....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2011, 07:28 PM

I've bought Cassie Cat a Zhu Zhu toy hamster and a toy cat with it's head inside a catnip sac.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2011, 07:38 PM

I want to buy Phoebe alarge doll from M&S(a soft doll) as she doesnt like Dog toys, but meanie Joe says No.
Bob.b
Nottingham UK
Bob.b is male  Bob.b has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2011, 09:29 PM

Our cat Lucky is going to get a brand new set of eating and drinking bowls plus a big bag of her favourite Dreamies and of course a nice helping of Turkey on Christmas day.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2011, 09:40 PM

We've got Alfie one of those Crazy Critters without stuffing inside, and a couple of other soft toys. He loves them, but the trouble is, I end up having to sew them up!! Have a special little corner dedicated to the sick toys that are awaiting surgery
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2011, 12:21 AM

I was going to get a crazy critter for Lu, but will look in Pets r us, to see if their anything else before I decide. She also needs a new harness.
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 08:09 PM

I buy nothing that squeaks.........Sal will have a smoked bone, which at the moment is secure in the shed.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 10:57 PM

Hatti is going to get a new blanket and a couple of tuggy ropes-would love to get her some doggy treats, but she's not allowed to have them.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2011, 02:37 PM

None of my own doggies to buy for, Sparky the cat has some treats wrapped up under the tree, he's never played with toys. We used to buy very large indestructable toys for Murphy our German Shepherd and about 16 balls for Bobby, Border Collie, all squeaky ones and all wrapped up! It was mayhem in our house. That's all Bobby ever lived for, was a ball. This year I have bought for my son's Dizzy the bonkers dog and their cats Binko and Star and for my daughter's dog and cat and for my friend's parrot.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top