Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 06:21 PM

Mothers Daughter!

One day, a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink.
She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast to her brunette hair.
She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your hairs white, Mom?"
Her mother replied "Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white."
The little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then asked, "Mom, how come all of grandma's hairs are white?"
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 06:51 PM

Re: Mothers Daughter!

That's funny AB - It reminds me of something my daughter asked yesterday when we all got together. Her youngest boy (2yrs) is really giving everyone the runaround at the moment - talk about terrible twos. He is so lively and naughty and my daughter asked her own dad if she was as "bad" as that when she was a child. My husband gave her a long solemn look over his specs and just said "what goes around comes around" I fell about laughing as he never says much about things at all - just keeps his own counsel.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 07:25 PM

How lovely That one is a gem. Was your daughter speechless?
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
How lovely That one is a gem. Was your daughter speechless?
She's never speechless Maryl and she said "so you were daft enough to go and have Ian" (her brother).
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
She's never speechless Maryl and she said "so you were daft enough to go and have Ian" (her brother).
But you stopped there Rena!!!, lesson learnt.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK

02-01-2012, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
But you stopped there Rena!!!, lesson learnt.
That's right AB - I know my limit and when to say "ENOUGH"

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top