Join for free
Page 6 of 62 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 > Last »
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 11:28 PM

Re: Shooting outside Parliament

Originally Posted by Agent ->
Vision of your future, dear
You don't think I know that? You don't think I often wonder what kind of a world I've brought my son into? I'm not an idiot. I see the direction this world is going. My son is only 17 and, yes, I fear for his future. I don't need someone to tell me that.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Our Muslim Mayor of Londonstan states that, 'Its part and parcel the of living in a big city'

That makes it ok then Sadiq, try telling that to the relatives of the dead you barsteward
That is out of context, do your research.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 11:33 PM

So he didn't say it? Mmmmm?
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 12:23 AM

Our Muslim Mayor of Londonstan states that, 'Its part and parcel the of living in a big city'

That makes it ok then Sadiq, try telling that to the relatives of the dead you barsteward
True, but only partly so. what he should have said was -

It is part and parcel of living in a big city that has a large Muslim population
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Muslims I work with were all very angry again their peaceful religion being misused to hurt people. I do feel for them they always get a back lash despite not supporting this.

Absolute cowards that did this !
Look up 'No True Scotsman Fallacy'

Briefly, it establishes that when considering a political party, religious group, or similar organisation you must consider all their beliefs and actions, good & bad. You cannot select only those that suit your argument
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 12:40 AM

I find myself in agreement with you Rehab.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by Agent ->
Be singing and dancing in a few mosques within the UK next Friday also.. A great victory for Allah .. children murdered . it will be so happy
Funny how we have different values. We applaud bravery; they applaud cowardice.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Attack carried out on anniversary of France's outrage last year - coincidence? I think not.
Probably not. The children knocked down by the car were French school children on a visit.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 01:05 AM

He's quite right about this one. London has a long history of terror attacks, mainly by the IRA. But in terms of Islamic extremism 7/7 was far worse. Goes to show how good the security services are that they can only get away with what happened today which is tragic but minor in comparison. 52 people died in 7/7 hundreds were injured, some with life changing injuries. It's always a risk where you have so many people living together.

I expect that Westminster area will no longer be so easy for tourists to access. They will probably raise kerbs to stop cars mounting pavements.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 01:22 AM

So he didn't say it? Mmmmm?
He said it months ago, nothing to do with this incident but don't let that stop you from denigrating him, remember he was democratically elected as Mayor, and I know how you and lots of of others on here are very big on democracy, when it suits them.

Page 6 of 62 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top