Join for free
Page 14 of 17 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 02:33 PM

Re: What's age got to do with it?

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Filly, please don't forget to send the new pictures. Also, remember the video of Sheri comforting Paris after she gave birth and the little foal with crooked little legs trying to get fed and Paris nervous a bit. She was licking Sheri's hand constantly and Sheri was telling her "it's ok".....

Can you post that video? Or is that not a good idea?

I don't even know how to post videos anymore, do you?

I would love Bratti to see that. it was precious. That Paris is a beautiful horse.....and I bet her baby is going to be just as beautiful.

Hi Blue...I'll get Sheri to put the pictures on my computer for me. I have no clue how to post a video either...and quite frankly, I don't want to learn.

I know the video that you mean...I'll see what I can do.

hahaha...I think of Paris as my horse, maybe they'll give her to me for Christmas...

wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Hi Blue...I'll get Sheri to put the pictures on my computer for me. I have no clue how to post a video either...and quite frankly, I don't want to learn.

I know the video that you mean...I'll see what I can do.

hahaha...I think of Paris as my horse, maybe they'll give her to me for Christmas...

If you can send me the picture of you on Paris not long ago with the white hard hat on...
(via email)

And the video of Paris after giving birth....
via email)

I think I can figure out how to get them on here.

We can start a thread for you in PETS, and you can name it something fun, and we can post all your horses, dogs, Gracie, cats.....you have a lot of pets that love you, you could have them all on here for people to enjoy seeing.....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 03:55 PM

Filly, you have the best of both worlds, the country on the farm, and the town.....must be nice! I would love that....

Beautiful Filly
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 04:56 PM

If you can send me the picture of you on Paris not long ago with the white hard hat on...
(via email)

And the video of Paris after giving birth....
via email)

I think I can figure out how to get them on here.

We can start a thread for you in PETS, and you can name it something fun, and we can post all your horses, dogs, Gracie, cats.....you have a lot of pets that love you, you could have them all on here for people to enjoy seeing.....

I can do that Blue...and maybe even the one of Mary grooming Lego...I love that one.

I'll get on it later today...
Beautiful Filly

20-09-2018, 04:57 PM

Filly, you have the best of both worlds, the country on the farm, and the town.....must be nice! I would love that....

Yup Blue...I guess I do. It's fun being at the farm isn't it?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 05:09 PM

Thanks ladies. This is really fun.
Bangs are a great asset Filly. They help frame the face and are a great place to add colour. You can always pin them back when you want to
Bangs can change your entire look.

Will we see another hat picture from you Blue?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Thank you summer

Gummie! I don’t really care that you don’t care what I really look like . It’s NOT a disguise! We are showing off hats, if THAT’S ok with you?

I’m not sure why you always feel the need to criticize me though but you do
nah don't buy that one - from a mans perspective you are too shy to fact the camera - I would say in fact that you had a very nice face - so prove it!! - I dare!!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
nah don't buy that one - from a mans perspective you are too shy to fact the camera - I would say in fact that you had a very nice face - so prove it!! - I dare!!
Ok YES I AM afraid to face the camera AND afraid to show my face.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Ok YES I AM afraid to face the camera AND afraid to show my face.
yes could be! - still looks like ya hidin!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 05:31 PM

what a great thread, I'm really enjoying looking at these pictures. I love how you are so quirky Blue, love the pink hair but then I loved the green too and the hats, well, you all who contributed all look fab in those hats. Keep 'em coming, it's a fun thread x

Page 14 of 17 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top