Join for free
Page 8 of 14 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 11:51 PM

Re: Silly Trollope

For those who think that gal's apparel (or lack of) was appropriate and perfectly OK, what would you say if you had to sit on a journey hemmed in with a bloke wearing just his budgie-smugglers?

Would you find a man improperly dressed distasteful, or should it acceptable for either sex?

Could set a whole new trend for travelling this summer.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
For those who think that gal's apparel (or lack of) was appropriate and perfectly OK, what would you say if you had to sit on a journey hemmed in with a bloke wearing just his budgie-smugglers?

Would you find a man improperly dressed distasteful, or should it acceptable for either sex?

Could set a whole new trend for travelling this summer.
I have already mentioned builder's bum. While I don't find that tasty I don't think a bloke deserves chucking off a plane for displaying bum cleavage. I'm sure I've been on planes with guys wearing just shorts and a t shirt. I think they only reason this lady was targeted is because she is attractive and slim. I don't believe it would have been addressed had she been 20 stone and wearing the same outfit. I could understand it if she had her rosebuds out but then again I wonder how they would react to breast feeding.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 12:18 AM

I wasn't on about 'builders bum' Annie, I said a man is his underpants, not just showing the crack of his bum.

I do think that if boundaries are not set, it could easily lead to more and more people dressing in even weirder outfits just to see if they can get away with it.

Not everbody is as tolerant as others, and maybe some feel genuinly uncomfortable or even offended.

I think I would have been very embarrassed if it was my Mum or my daughter going out in their bra to be honest.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 12:24 AM

One of the airlines threw three women, part of a hen party, off of an aeroplane (it was still on the ground BTW ) because they wore inappropriate offensive tee-shirts. What's the difference? If people complain about how someone is attired I assume that the aircrew have to deal with.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I have already mentioned builder's bum. While I don't find that tasty I don't think a bloke deserves chucking off a plane for displaying bum cleavage. I'm sure I've been on planes with guys wearing just shorts and a t shirt. I think they only reason this lady was targeted is because she is attractive and slim. I don't believe it would have been addressed had she been 20 stone and wearing the same outfit. I could understand it if she had her rosebuds out but then again I wonder how they would react to breast feeding.
What an extraordinarily stupid post .
Has common sense disappeared entirely?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
One of the airlines threw three women, part of a hen party, off of an aeroplane (it was still on the ground BTW ) because they wore inappropriate offensive tee-shirts. What's the difference? If people complain about how someone is attired I assume that the aircrew have to deal with.
Hen parties are often quite vulgar and offensive .
Why should let's say a family with young children have to put up with this rubbish in a public place
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 12:31 AM

Bring back beige cardigans for all women, that’s proper clothing for ladies right?
BTW it’s trollop not Trollope

I think she looked ok she wasn’t revealing tons of bosom.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

16-03-2019, 12:36 AM

She revealed herself as common and cheap that was more than enough .
No class at all
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
She revealed herself as common and cheap that was more than enough .
No class at all
Men will never agree, to most men the more tit that is shown, the better lol
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

16-03-2019, 12:47 AM

There is a time and a place for everything.
This was neither the time or the place.

Page 8 of 14 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top