Join for free
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 09:07 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Back from me day trip to Fleetwood to visit big sis. Dozy bugger fell over in her garden and broke her shoulder bone.

Naturally, I had to go over to take the piss and make sport of her.

Time to make my tea - we don't do `dinner` at this time of night up here in the civilised North.

Will be back after I've finished filling me face.
Oh, I see, I heard it was grim up North.

Your poor sis, that is awful. Not you dippy, her accident.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->

SP, it must have been awful for Sis. To have broken a shoulder bone was painful enough, but to suffer through a little brother visit must have been excruciating for her. She's most probably smiling now he's back here. Having his tea, no less. Pshaw!!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->

Well she has moved to Lancashire.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
SP, it must have been awful for Sis. To have broken a shoulder bone was painful enough, but to suffer through a little brother visit must have been excruciating for her. She's most probably smiling now he's back here. Having his tea, no less. Pshaw!!

That's what families are all about. A bit of good-natured abuse between siblings is a good thing - at least it shows that you care if I've driven 90 odd miles there and 90 odd miles back again. Her hubby is doing a good job of looking after her so she's in good hands.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 11:52 PM

That's what families are all about. A bit of good-natured abuse between siblings is a good thing - at least it shows that you care if I've driven 90 odd miles there and 90 odd miles back again. Her hubby is doing a good job of looking after her so she's in good hands.
Still a worry for you Judd.

Looks like I am last.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 12:58 AM

You are a good brother Judd.
Can't see mine giving me the drips off his nose.

Well blow me, look at that . . . . . . I'm last too.
I shall now go to bed happy and content.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

21-03-2019, 01:05 AM

Well I'm happy and content that you wimmin have finally gone

Or have they?
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 02:46 AM

That's what online friendships are all about. A bit of good-natured abuse between pals is a good thing - at least it shows that you care if I've signed in 4 or 5 times a day to see what you say and what your mood is. My other online buddies are filling in the gaps to be sure my pal is in good hands.

Yes, you are a good brother, Judd. There.

Now, stay away. I am last....yet again and....lovin' it.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 08:44 AM

Ecky thump....a trip to the dark side and you made it back....you were lucky. or maybe the ladies here would say it's them who were unlucky
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You are a good brother Judd.
Can't see mine giving me the drips off his nose.

Well blow me, look at that . . . . . . I'm last too.
I shall now go to bed happy and content.
Bless you Mups.... I would give you the drips off my nose, you know that.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top