Join for free
Page 36 of 42 « First < 26 34 35 36 37 38 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 01:15 PM

Re: Churchill NZ under lockdown!

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Of course his integrity matters. Someone who has faked his identity and has a history of violence goes on to influence a large number of people to think the way he does then yes it matters. I'm not sure why you'd want to gloss over it.
If he's telling the truth, which he is, then I see absolutely no problem.

After all, he's not trying to influence others to engaged in violence. What they chose to do when in possession of the facts, well that's up to them.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->

After all, he's not trying to influence others to engaged in violence. What they chose to do when in possession of the facts, well that's up to them.
How can you say you trust a guy who changed his own identity more than once and allegedly used someone else's passport?

I'm not sure what he himself is influencing people to do exactly but I was just pointing out that the guy whose alias he uses wrote a book on footie brawls.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
How can you say you trust a guy who changed his own identity more than once and allegedly used someone else's passport?

I'm not sure what he himself is influencing people to do exactly but I was just pointing out that the guy whose alias he uses wrote a book on footie brawls.
What matters is if what he is communicating is correct, and it doesn't take long to establish that it is.

Another very good source is Geert Wilders, someone else that is exposing what has been hushed up.

Then there's the Patriotische Europäer gegen die Islamisierung des Abendlandes party (PEGIDA) originally set up by Lutz Bachmann who just had enough of seeing the islamification of Europe.

All this and more is what is taking place across Europe as people are waking up.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 02:32 PM

What matters is if what he is communicating is correct, and it doesn't take long to establish that it is.

Another very good source is Geert Wilders, someone else that is exposing what has been hushed up.

Then there's the Patriotische Europäer gegen die Islamisierung des Abendlandes party (PEGIDA) originally set up by Lutz Bachmann who just had enough of seeing the islamification of Europe.

All this and more is what is taking place across Europe as people are waking up.

Unsurprising that you pick Nazi political parties to support your contentions !!!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 02:33 PM

According to the net Bachmann also has a criminal record.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 11:00 PM

But how many of those groups hate our democracy and see it as blasphemy?

How many systematically abuse our kids and are then able to justify it with their religion.

How many wage war against our civilisation population and justify it with their religion.

And that's just for starters.
Historically? Just the Catholic Church as far as I am aware.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

23-03-2019, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
What the kiddie fiddling priests and nuns get up to is categorically and explicitly condemned by Christianity, however the Roman Catholic church is many country miles away from being Christian.
nicko
uk
nicko is male 

23-03-2019, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 11:29 PM

Not sure about your Pastafarian, guise, but I do see you as an agitator, anti- Muslim and bordering 'far right' .

My visionary skills tell me it's a pretty dangerous concoction.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

24-03-2019, 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Not sure about your Pastafarian, guise, but I do see you as an agitator, anti- Muslim and bordering 'far right' .

My visionary skills tell me it's a pretty dangerous concoction.
"bordering" is an understatement

Page 36 of 42 « First < 26 34 35 36 37 38 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top