Join for free
Page 16 of 22 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 > Last »
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 12:16 PM

Re: Ignored

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
I have not been ignored at all today for a change, but I've been ignoring someone else a lot. Do I feel guilty about it, no.
Not my problem if she talks a lot of rubbish.

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Aww Tiff I never ignore you.
Did you watch the video story I posted on chat? It will make you cry. X
You are lovely too Sweetie, just like your name.

I'll go look. but this PC is running so slow it couldn't catch a cold.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->

You are lovely too Sweetie, just like your name.

I'll go look. but this PC is running so slow it couldn't catch a cold.
The So Touching thread.
I wish everyone would watch it.
It makes you think. X
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Aye,I am...can't You tell by My accent?

I thought you were,May,..my mother was a Scottish lass,from Lossiemouth,...
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 12:46 PM

I'm ignoring him indoors today (and probably tomorrow) - he deserves it.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Oh a domestic spat?..it's a long long time since I had one of those Aerolor..I miss them...care to share it with Us?..I'll be on Your side
peripheral
GB
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 03:41 PM

I would answer this question but I won't because I know I will be ignored.

Mmm, surely it is correct to reply politely when spoken to.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Oh a domestic spat?..it's a long long time since I had one of those Aerolor..I miss them...care to share it with Us?..I'll be on Your side

A silly thing really - He tends to "steamroller" over me and he has to have things put back to him sometimes. This time it was the TV. He had been watching golf in another room and I was watching something in the lounge. He came into the lounge at 9.00pm and promptly turned the channel over onto what he wanted at 9.00pm without even noticing what I was doing. Naturally I was miffed and told him so - he then shouted at me saying I was selfish. (takes one to know one IMO). I won't be shouted at so I stomped off to bed and left him to it. Still ignoring him today. At least we have enough room to keep out of each other's way. He's doing his own meals for a while now as well.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by peripheral ->
I would answer this question but I won't because I know I will be ignored.

Mmm, surely it is correct to reply politely when spoken to.

Oh Peri, you are not ignored by me.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 04:15 PM

A silly thing really - He tends to "steamroller" over me and he has to have things put back to him sometimes. This time it was the TV. He had been watching golf in another room and I was watching something in the lounge. He came into the lounge at 9.00pm and promptly turned the channel over onto what he wanted at 9.00pm without even noticing what I was doing. Naturally I was miffed and told him so - he then shouted at me saying I was selfish. (takes one to know one IMO). I won't be shouted at so I stomped off to bed and left him to it. Still ignoring him today. At least we have enough room to keep out of each other's way. He's doing his own meals for a while now as well.
Oh not the silent treatment ..Men hate it..best to have a good slanging match and clear the air...or..hide the tv remote...that'll cool His jets
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 02:15 AM

From my point of view, it's a matter of degree. I joined this site three days ago and so far I have been ignored. No never mind for me. IT's 3 days..it's Easter..Nobody knows me..yet. I'd be some narcissist is I expected a flood of attention after three days. :/ But if I was here for three years, reached out, made comments, tried to make friends, and I was still ignored, well yeah I would probably think about it a bit. Ask myself why and try to find out. If I got nowehere still, I'd quit and go somewhere else. In any event I wouldn't get in a twist about it. )

Page 16 of 22 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top