Join for free
Page 15 of 40 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 > Last »
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 06:18 PM

Re: Flexible extension???

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Ha ha ... your just out-crazying yourself now.

Go and learn something ...

I can only assume that you haven't yet asked the 9 year old why you voted leave.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->

Not wishing to be pedantic, just here to help the uneducated.
Welcome to what is a lost cause, itsme.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 06:29 PM

I can only assume that you haven't yet asked the 9 year old why you voted leave.

I don't have to .. it was me who voted.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 06:45 PM

Why do you want a second referendum when you dont agree with anything from the first one ?

Are you a hypocrite ?
The first referendum was only advisory. The government have tried to find a solution that satisfies both the result of the referendum and the members of Parliament who are, whether you like or not, sovereign in our form of democracy. Parliament is at an impasse and as I’ve stated before but you’ve obviously failed to understand, putting the decision back to the country by way of a second referendum albeit this time legally binding is an equitable way of breaking the deadlock

Does that make me a hypocrite or does it make me a Realist?

Maybe you might be better posing your last question to Jacob Rees Mogg.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B3rX4nJ0snc
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
The first referendum was only advisory. The government have tried to find a solution that satisfies both the result of the referendum and the members of Parliament who are, whether you like or not, sovereign in our form of democracy. Parliament is at an impasse and as I’ve stated before but you’ve obviously failed to understand, putting the decision back to the country by way of a second referendum albeit this time legally binding is an equitable way of breaking the deadlock

Does that make me a hypocrite or does it make me a Realist?

Maybe you might be better posing your last question to Jacob Rees Mogg.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B3rX4nJ0snc

How would a second referendum solve anything ? Its legal status won't change the result and in case you haven't noticed we already triggered article 50.

The problem is parliament not history. It makes youna complete hypocrite because in one hand you say the referendum is only advisory but you want another one for some absurd reason.

Old arguments .... boring boring boring.....

Its because you can't accept the outcome of the first one and you want another vote so you can fudge the result to remain. Whether it was legal or not in the first place is irrelevant its just a big con because you can't face the result.

And you then claim parliament is sovereign after what we have witnessed over the past 3 years ?

The mind boggles ....
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 09:04 PM

I don't have to .. it was me who voted.

Just thought you needed some help as to why, seeing as you can't think of any reason. Must be embarrassing for you to come on here spouting your bile and not being able to justify it.

I'm proud I voted remain, obviously you are not proud for voting leave. Otherwise you would (possibly with the help of minors) be able to say why.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 09:17 PM

I'm proud I voted remain, obviously you are not proud for voting leave.
No human being can be proud of what the leave-vote resulted in for a once proud country.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 09:22 PM

Would you agree with my earlier statement
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 09:44 PM

Search suggestions for ineducable

We have these words with similar spellings or pronunciations:

1 ineluctable
2 ineradicable
3 inequitable
4 inexcusable
5 deductable
6 endurable
7 incurable
8 inedible
9 ineffable
10 inevitable

Just trying to help.

I find it's always worth checking

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ineducable

Or perhaps this is more apt

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/ineducable

Just trying to help.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
I find it's always worth checking

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ineducable

Or perhaps this is more apt

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/ineducable

Just trying to help.
Thank you.

I know that the choice of word in my post was perfectly correct, but I have a policy of not responding directly to trolls.

Especially those who go off at half-cock and make mistakes that should embarrass them!

Hahaha! Looking back, it seems that he's deleted his erroneous post. Too late! You've quoted him now.

Page 15 of 40 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top