Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 09:00 AM

Re: Why is it Sajid Javid Makes me feel Sick!

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Oh bummer! You're right! My apologies. Thanks for pointing that out.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Sounds like the moaning git has a lot in common with lenny henry
What, a talentless tw*t that got on by making stupid noises and pulling silly faces?
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
They are all clowns. BJ is talking minestrone and crouts. That's infinitely more annoying IMO. Plus has he had some botox??
Methinks BoJo has been taken in hand by his new squeeze. he has definitely lost weight, his hair now neatly trimmed and tidy. Smart attire that fits him like a glove,even his shirt tail tucked in. A big difference to the previous jovial, jokey, and comical Boris, who was actually once seen on television deliberately ruffling his hair to make him look like the 2nd half of Stan and Laural Hardy before facing the camera.

He sounds too as though he may have been mentored by Trump during his state visit, because where before he would have put his foot in his mouth in response to the question from Laura Kuensburg about his drug taking during his late teens, this time he chose to take the sensible route and said nothing! completely blanked her and deliberately ignored the question!.

Respect for that. He is definitely the best of a bad bunch.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-06-2019, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Methinks BoJo has been taken in hand by his new squeeze. he has definitely lost weight, his hair now neatly trimmed and tidy. Smart attire that fits him like a glove,even his shirt tail tucked in. A big difference to the previous jovial, jokey, and comical Boris, who was actually once seen on television deliberately ruffling his hair to make him look like the 2nd half of Stan and Laural Hardy before facing the camera.

He sounds too as though he may have been mentored by Trump during his state visit, because where before he would have put his foot in his mouth in response to the question from Laura Kuensburg about his drug taking during his late teens, this time he chose to take the sensible route and said nothing! completely blanked her and deliberately ignored the question!.

Respect for that. He is definitely the best of a bad bunch.

I thought so but he is still insisting on a deal, no different to what Maybot wanted really.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 11:18 AM

I'm afraid it will come down to the best of a bad bunch, Boris or Raab, going up against the EU and seeing who will blink first! With the rest of them, they will have prepared to capitulate before they even walk in there.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-06-2019, 12:15 PM

I'm afraid it will come down to the best of a bad bunch, Boris or Raab, going up against the EU and seeing who will blink first! With the rest of them, they will have prepared to capitulate before they even walk in there.
True. What's that saying?.... Sometimes the only options left are bad ones.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-06-2019, 01:14 PM

Now he is moaning about not being invited to Trump's state banquet. Nothing to do with the fact that Javit or Davit whatever his name is has slagged Trump off in the past.

Unlucky Javid, buy a sandwich next time.
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 04:24 PM

I hope I will be forgiven for saying this, I have nothing against him as a person, but just watching him on telly now. Talk about milking the Race Card for all it's worth. He is making me feel queasy just listening to him. He reminds me of the sob story contestants on the X Factor. He talks of nothing else except how hard done by he was from white British Christians. at school, in work.

Too much Javid. On your bike.

What say you?
I think some hard core Brexiteers on here should think very hard before they complain about someone playing the race card!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-06-2019, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
I think some hard core Brexiteers on here should think very hard before they complain about someone playing the race card!
Why's that?
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Why's that?
As my granny used to say - “Ye ken fine!”

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top