Join for free
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 07:23 AM

IIhan Omar

Oh dear it looks like President Trump may have bitten off more than he can chew with his unfortunate remarks re Ilhan Omar

I am been reading about this woman .
It's all a fascinating story .

Raised from a little child by her father and grandfather ( her mother died when she was only a toddler) who took her along to their political meetings and obviously instilled her with their force of character and beliefs .She is a feisty character .

She certainly is a busy girl she's only 35 but has been married three times ( twice to the same man ) and the other to a man rumoured to be her brother .( there is an astonishing resemblance) in order to commit immigration fraud .
Non withstanding she came to the USA as a refugees and quickly settled got educated married has three children and now takes on the POTUS.
It helps that she is stunningly beautiful .
She is also clever and very articulate .

What's not so good is that she has made some anti Semitic statements and goes on and on about unfairness etc etc
But the USA has been good to her .
She openly calls the President a fascist .
As is her right under a democracy
I wonder if she would openly call the President ( or whoever rules that God forsaken hell hole Somalia ) a facist .
I suspect that if she did it would probably be the last time anyone heard of her .

So despite the support of a bunch of rednecks that even embarrassed Trump I think he has taken on a very dangerous and able opponent .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-airport.html
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 08:04 AM

Re: IIhan Omar

Just another trouble maker.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Oh dear it looks like President Trump may have bitten off more than he can chew with his unfortunate remarks re Ilhan Omar

So despite the support of a bunch of rednecks that even embarrassed Trump I think he has taken on a very dangerous and able opponent .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-airport.html
Think she exposed her self with the retort"some people flew into a building"

She has a 7% approval rating among Americans she is a moron, worse than AOC.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 08:38 AM

So very many --- people --- immigrate into Western countries just to get as much as they can from the (apparent) wealth of the countries in any way that they can but with absolutely no intent to give or do anything in return.

Immigrants that did once contribute to make America great are no longer the immigrants into America today. Just as in the case of here and Western Europe.

Virtually every damned one of them is on the make AT OUR COST.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 09:10 AM

I hope the US wakes up and see what an evil racist that ghastly creep in the White House is. His latest comments further underline how unsuitable Herr Trump is to be president.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I hope the US wakes up and see what an evil racist that ghastly creep in the White House is. His latest comments further underline how unsuitable Herr Trump is to be president.
What is your opinion on the gobby woman though?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 10:16 AM

FWIW I rate this POTUS very highly indeed.

Implying that he in any way acts as a Nazi is totally wrong, he does not, and there is absolutely nothing wrong in pointing out where the race of a person does affect their inherent actions and responses when it does.

In this case however his comments that this frightful creature should direct her attention to her country of natural origin are bang on the button.

I admire the Trump "MAGA" campaign and firmly believe that just as those who oppose the democratically chosen BREXIT to oppose in any way his "MAGA" campaign and principles are nothing short of traitors.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

19-07-2019, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
TAD laughs out loud!

Nice one!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
GOOD FOR HER. I would have plenty to say to that sick cretin if I was unfortunate enough to encounter him, which would put that woman's remarks in the shade.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

19-07-2019, 10:29 AM

GOOD FOR HER. I would have plenty to say to that sick cretin if I was unfortunate enough to encounter him, which would put that woman's remarks in the shade.
Well I think she is ghastly. I know where I would like to shove her megaphone too.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top