Join for free
Page 6 of 47 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 11:42 AM

Re: Prince Harry

He calls Prince Harry the Prince of Wokeness.

Woke /wokeness this word that is used nowadays .

Prince Harry presumably at 34 or whatever has just woken up to the social ills of the world .

While it’s very worthy that he says he is going to only have two children ( although these two children will no doubt use up far more of the worlds resources than a hundred others ) he forgets he flies around the world travelling in private jets and first class thereby leaving a terrible carbon footprint .
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
He calls Prince Harry the Prince of Wokeness.

Woke /wokeness this word that is used nowadays .

Prince Harry presumably at 34 or whatever has just woken up to the social ills of the world .

While it’s very worthy that he says he is going to only have two children ( although these two children will no doubt use up far more of the worlds resources than a hundred others ) he forgets he flies around the world travelling in private jets and first class thereby leaving a terrible carbon footprint .
Care to elaborate?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 11:56 AM

In what way ?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 02:01 PM

I've not made my mind up if he's a spoilt brat, someone with an agenda to irreparably damage The Windsors, someone under the total control of the puta that seduced him, or what. Whichever it is he's making a total arse of himself.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I've not made my mind up if he's a spoilt brat, someone with an agenda to irreparably damage The Windsors, someone under the total control of the puta that seduced him, or what. Whichever it is he's making a total arse of himself.
Prior to the Meghan event he was, IMHO a top bloke, two tours in Afghanistan co-pilot/gunner in an Apache attack helicopter deserves som respect.....marriages changes us all I suppose
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Prior to the Meghan event he was, IMHO a top bloke, two tours in Afghanistan co-pilot/gunner in an Apache attack helicopter deserves som respect.....marriages changes us all I suppose
Really

I mean REALLY?

The time he spent in Afghanistan was not well received by those who had to protect his sorry ass especially as his presence made them a target n times over.

In addition it was so obviously a combination of propaganda by The Firm plus getting him out of the way while he hopefully got himself sorted out.. The latter obviously failed.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 03:40 PM

Really

I mean REALLY?

The time he spent in Afghanistan was not well received by those who had to protect his sorry ass especially as his presence made them a target n times over.

In addition it was so obviously a combination of propaganda by The Firm plus getting him out of the way while he hopefully got himself sorted out.. The latter obviously failed.
And you have links or facts to support that?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

13-08-2019, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
And you have links or facts to support that?
Start with The Suunday Times September 9 2012 article and work from there.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

13-08-2019, 04:31 PM

Start with The Suunday Times September 9 2012 article and work from there.
And their story is based on actual interviews with soldiers he served with ?
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 04:34 PM

I'm afraid it's bad PR advice that has caused all of this bad publicity.
Meghan is a strong-willed woman, (far too strong-willed for Harry) but from the offset, she seemed to be pitching Harry against his brother and sister-in-law. She met the displeasure of the Queen from the off by refusing to wear the wedding Tiara she had chosen for her. It seems to have gone downhill from then!

Someone should really take her to one side and remind her she is not in the same position as her rich pals Clooney and his wife. This is not tinseltown, She is now part of the Royal family and is expected to behave with decorum and keep her mouth firmly closed when it comes to matters that don't, or shouldn't, concern her. If she wants to feed the world, do it on her holiday time.

Page 6 of 47 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top