Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 06:46 PM

Re: Advert bans

If they want to take some ads off, what about those bingo ads! Flippin' irritating even when muted!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 06:48 PM

Adverts I would like to see taken off TV include funeral insurance things, and gambling ads.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
If they want to take some ads off, what about those bingo ads! Flippin' irritating even when muted!
Gunna gurra bingo
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 07:14 PM

Saw the woman involved, interviewed this pm. The cream cheese ad received 130 complaints(about that , can't remember exactly) but the VW advert received ..... 3 complaints . Yes, repeat 3 complaints.

Mental ! I hope to goodness her job gets advertised.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
They should make themselves useful by banning Bank adverts.
They are the biggest bunch of lying, cheating scumbags on the planet. However, the ads say how caring and compassionate they are.

I used to be a debt advisor on MSE, and I can tell you for a fact they are nasty bastards.
I thought it was just me fender, Mrs Fox reckons I'm out of line sometimes but I can't believe how banks portray themselves in adverts as part of your family and looking after your needs with pretty little girls petting horses on a beach while telling you they will always be by your side......What a load of Borax it makes me feel nauseous.......

Does anyone actually fall for this sh$te.....
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I thought it was just me fender, Mrs Fox reckons I'm out of line sometimes but I can't believe how banks portray themselves in adverts as part of your family and looking after your needs with pretty little girls petting horses on a beach while telling you they will always be by your side......What a load of Borax it makes me feel nauseous.......

Does anyone actually fall for this sh$te.....
I hope not mate.
I could tell you things which would make your hair stand on end about these scumbags.

The microsecond you get in trouble, or have a change in circumstances through no fault of your own, they are certainly not on your side and will think nothing of trashing your credit file and making life a misery.

I know how to deal with these scum, but most don't and get frantic with worry.
A school mate of mine actually committed suicide because of them.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top