Join for free
Page 105 of 246 « First < 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 > Last »
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 04:17 PM

Re: Let's have a laugh

Irish adult humour
20 October 2015 ·
A man sees a sign outside a house - 'Talking Dog For Sale.' He rings the bell, the owner appears and tells him the dog can be viewed in the back garden.
The man sees a very nice looking Labrador Retriever sitting there.
"Do you really talk?" he asks the dog.
"Yes," the Labrador replies.
After recovering from the shock of hearing the dog talk, he man asks, "So, tell me your story."
The Labrador looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the SAS.
"In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one imagined that a dog would be eavesdropping.
"I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years.
But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at Heathrow to do some undercover security work, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded several medals. I got married, had a few puppies, and now I've just retired."
The man is amazed. He goes back into the house and asks the owner how much he wants for the dog.
"Ten quid," the owner says.
"£10!!? But this dog is absolutely amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheaply?"
"Because he's a lying bastard. He's never been out of the garden!!.
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Irish adult humour
20 October 2015 ·
A man sees a sign outside a house - 'Talking Dog For Sale.' He rings the bell, the owner appears and tells him the dog can be viewed in the back garden.
The man sees a very nice looking Labrador Retriever sitting there.
"Do you really talk?" he asks the dog.
"Yes," the Labrador replies.
After recovering from the shock of hearing the dog talk, he man asks, "So, tell me your story."
The Labrador looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the SAS.
"In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one imagined that a dog would be eavesdropping.
"I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years.
But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at Heathrow to do some undercover security work, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded several medals. I got married, had a few puppies, and now I've just retired."
The man is amazed. He goes back into the house and asks the owner how much he wants for the dog.
"Ten quid," the owner says.
"£10!!? But this dog is absolutely amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheaply?"
"Because he's a lying bastard. He's never been out of the garden!!.
Absolutely Love it!!! LOL !
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 03:02 PM

I went to a shop today to buy a prosthetic limb.

But when I got there it had changed hands.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 03:50 AM

The three wise men visit Joseph and Mary in the stable to see the newborn son.
The extremely tall wise man hits his head on the door frame and exclaims,
"Jesus Christ!"
Joseph looks at Mary and says, "Write that down, that's much better than Clyde."
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2019, 05:22 PM

Click image for larger version

Name:	SQUEEKY TOYS.jpg
Views:	489
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	11017

Richmond
United Kingdom

08-11-2019, 05:23 PM

Click image for larger version

Name:	DEADLY PUZZLE.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	11018

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2019, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Richmond ->
Attachment 11017
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2019, 10:47 PM

I just got turned down for a job at Citroen

Turns out you need 2 CVs
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

08-11-2019, 10:50 PM

When Paddy and Mick were both sent to prison during the Troubles, they resolved they'd keep communicating by learning a code and tapping on the walls on the inside.

The system worked very well for several months, until the warden thought they should be split up as cellmates.
Richmond
United Kingdom

09-11-2019, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
When Paddy and Mick were both sent to prison during the Troubles, they resolved they'd keep communicating by learning a code and tapping on the walls on the inside.

The system worked very well for several months, until the warden thought they should be split up as cellmates.
LOL!!! Its an Irish Thing!!

Page 105 of 246 « First < 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top