Join for free
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2019, 12:53 PM

I'm A Celebrity 2019

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-50385644

Who’s set to appear in the jungle this year?

Confirmed I’m A Celebrity contestants

Ian Wright MBE

The former footballer reportedly signed a six figure deal to join I’m a Celeb – with the 56-year-old deciding to take a punt on I’m a Celeb after being convinced by last year’s King of the Jungle, Harry Redknapp.

Nadine Coyle

The Girls Aloud singer was hotly rumoured to be heading to the jungle, and is hoping the experience will see her toughen up.

Myles Stephenson

The former X Factor star is also newly single, but don’t expect a jungle romance – he’s looking forward to embracing the single life.

Adele Roberts

The BBC Radio 1 presenter is planning on making a makeshift radio in camp to cheer up her camp mates and says her early starts will help with sleep deprivation.

Andrew Maxwell

The comedian said joining the show was a “no brainer” and said he will entertain his campers with stand-up routines.

Jacqueline Jossa

The former EastEnders star is jungle-bound to prove to people she is not “a pushover or a doormat.”

Roman Kemp

The fearless Capital Radio DJ is ready to get stuck into jungle life.

Caitlyn Jenner

The Olympian is no stranger to a rumble in the jungle, having done I’m a Celebrity back in the US in 2003.

James Haskell

Ex-England rugby player.

Kate Garraway

TV and radio presenter
Some I know, most I don't but the surprise is Caitlyn Jenner .....

There are so many reasons why I dislike her but the main one is that she married into the dreadful Kardashian family. It's unlikely, therefore, that I will be watching much of this year's series, unless Caitlyn either withdraws or is ejected at an early stage .....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2019, 01:37 PM

Re: I'm A Celebrity 2019

can't stand Jenner and no one is worth paying a million pound for!!!!! It's disgusting when there is so much poverty
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2019, 01:47 PM

Caitlyn Jenner stubs her fag out on Versace Hotel balcony as she relaxes ahead of I'm A Celeb

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...g-out-20858567

All that money ….. and a bad habit …..
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2019, 02:04 PM

When l first saw a pic of Caitlyn Jenner and announcing she was going into the jungle, l thought what a beautiful woman.

You can imagine my shock and horror to discover she used to be a bloke!

I have heard of six of those going into the jungle.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

12-11-2019, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
When l first saw a pic of Caitlin Jenner and announcing she was going into the jungle, l thought what a beautiful woman.

You can imagine my shock and horror to discover she used to be a bloke!
Surely you knew …..
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2019, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Surely you knew …..
No l didn’t, honestly. I avoid anything Jenner and Kardashian.
I will try to find the pic where she looked beautiful.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2019, 02:14 PM

Bruce Jenner was one of my athletics heroes back in the day when he was a brilliant decathlete. Now just another publicity seeking nonentity. Interesting to see how James Haskell (not the most PC person on the planet) gets on with him!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

12-11-2019, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
No l didn’t, honestly. I avoid anything Jenner and Kardashian.
I will try to find the pic where she looked beautiful.
She's a big girl - Height 6 ft 2 in, Weight 14 stone - so you can't miss her .....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

12-11-2019, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Surely you knew …..
She looks lovely in this pic and great for 70! This isn’t the original pic l saw of her but it’s just as nice..

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	E3780D78-D89A-4671-BFC3-6278048A1CD0.jpeg
Views:	74
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	11048  
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

12-11-2019, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
Bruce Jenner was one of my athletics heroes back in the day when he was a brilliant decathlete. Now just another publicity seeking nonentity. Interesting to see how James Haskell (not the most PC person on the planet) gets on with him!
Mick, James Haskell will be interesting. I wonder what he will say about his in-laws, Richard Madeley and Judy Finnegan? His wife Chloe Madeley, will love the publicity!

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top