Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 04:07 AM

My Guardian Angel is Mean

I am not vain. Life has kept me too busy to worry about my appearance other than to do my civic duty by trying not to offend.

That said, why is it that the ONE TIME Mr. Handsome-Perfect-Hair-and-Teeth-and-is-Funny-and-Smart , pulls up alongside while I am running to say hello, I am rain-wilted and covered with puddle mud?

Some people have a guardian angel; I have a comedian.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 04:18 AM

Re: My Guardian Angel is Mean

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
I am not vain. Life has kept me too busy to worry about my appearance other than to do my civic duty by trying not to offend.

That said, why is it that the ONE TIME Mr. Handsome-Perfect-Hair-and-Teeth-and-is-Funny-and-Smart , pulls up alongside while I am running to say hello, I am rain-wilted and covered with puddle mud?

If he's that wonderful he won't care if you're covered in weather and mud. Rather he will give you his coat and a towel. I don't want a medal for saying this but I would. And I have less than perfect teeth and very little hair.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 06:55 AM

You are obviously a natural beauty SM that underestimates herself greatly...

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
If he's that wonderful he won't care if you're covered in weather and mud. Rather he will give you his coat and a towel. I don't want a medal for saying this but I would. And I have less than perfect teeth and very little hair.
And you are the natural gentleman Keezoy, I salute you both and wish you every happiness...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 07:44 AM

I must apologise Surfer, it was wholly unacceptable of me to try to engage in conversation with you, whilst you were running.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 10:22 AM

I bet he thought you looked great
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 10:32 AM

I can empathise SM I always try to look reasonably presentable even though I go days without seeing everyone.

Yesterday I just got back from taking Chloe out in the storm. The doorbell rang and two Telephone engineers I hadn't been expecting stood on the step surveying the mud splashed hair dripping apparition before them
Any other day would have been fine
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 10:50 AM

Some men quite like that 'just dragged through a hedge (or puddle) backwards' look...... I know I do.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 01:22 PM

So , there is was walking up the shops , umbrella blowing inside out and dripping like I'd been in the shower , hair stuck to my head, last nights mascara running down my face and large black panda eyes scouring the pavement for pot holes so I dont fall flat on my face when an old bloke stops beside me in his mobility scooter smilng with milk bottle bottom glasses and toothless and says " watch out for the dog mess my lover "

Story of my life

Oh Surfer girl I wish I looked like you

P.s my guardian angel is a clown !
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
so , there is was walking up the shops , umbrella blowing inside out and dripping like i'd been in the shower , hair stuck to my head, last nights mascara running down my face and large black panda eyes scouring the pavement for pot holes so i dont fall flat on my face when an old bloke stops beside me in his mobility scooter smilng with milk bottle bottom glasses and toothless and says " watch out for the dog mess my lover "

story of my life

oh surfer girl i wish i looked like you

p.s my guardian angel is a clown !

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 01:59 PM

Hi

Getting Older has advantages.

I look even uglier than I did 10 years ago, I look like your complete nightmare, avoided by the local thugs.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top