Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 10:48 PM

Re: Cher, at age 73

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Yes, she is a very good Actress.

But with all that plastic surgery, it just goes to show you how many men love artifice.
And women, also. It took my EX 1 hour, every working morning, in front of the mirror. In fact, she would not even go with me to the corner restaurant for breakfast without full make-up.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
And women, also. It took my EX 1 hour, every working morning, in front of the mirror. In fact, she would not even go with me to the corner restaurant for breakfast without full make-up.
bakerman ,

That does seem a long time to apply make up, and cosmetics are no match for Plastic Surgery.

It takes me all of five minutes to apply make up.

Unfortunately we ladies do not all have 'Peaches and Cream complexions, and we are bombarded from or left.right,and centre to look Twenty one for years, or our spouses /partners will run off with a Blonde bombshell.

Plastic Surgery initially was used for disfigured military personal, and any of the public with badly disfigured.
These Days you can have minor surgery during lunch hour if you have the money .
It is all about vanity and impressing other people.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 11:34 PM

An hour ?
Couldn’t be doing with that old malarkey!
A bit of eye liner and tinted moisturiser that’s me lot .
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
bakerman ,

That does seem a long time to apply make up, and cosmetics are no match for Plastic Surgery.

It takes me all of five minutes to apply make up.

Unfortunately we ladies do not all have 'Peaches and Cream complexions, and we are bombarded from or left.right,and centre to look Twenty one for years, or our spouses /partners will run off with a Blonde bombshell.

It is all about vanity and impressing other people.

My EX was in competition with her younger sister. If I told her once, I told her a hundred times, "You do not need to go to all that trouble just for me." I was looking forward to growing old with her. No new, young, bombshell for me, thank you very much.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top