Join for free
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 11:43 AM

Is it a conspiracy?

There is a school of thought that thinks the corona virus scare is a conspiracy in order to get rid of oldies ,prisoners and other expendables.

What do others think ?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 11:48 AM

Re: Is it a conspiracy?

I have heard various theories and I don't think they are helpful. Perhaps some people need this outlet to help them cope with a situation that for now is out of control. We have known for decades that there is always a risk of a pandemic. There is so much confusion out there at the moment and people with incomplete information will always try to fill in the blanks. It's human nature.

I have the feeling there is just as much confusion at the top and that was the way the body language came across to me in the official statement.
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
There is a school of thought that thinks the corona virus scare is a conspiracy in order to get rid of oldies ,prisoners and other expendables.

What do others think ?
Hmmm … so the nanny state is guilty of knocking off nannies and grandads? There is some irony in there somewhere
Jaded
South yorkshire
Jaded is male  Jaded has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 12:08 PM

The other school of thought is that it’s an attack on the western world by China . Rather than send armed force’s they’re wiping us out with bacteria
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->

What do others think ?
I think all things are possible Muddy,
Especially when the real owners of the world hold secret meetings
in Davos every year where nobody knows what has really been
discussed?
The heads of government are only invited as camoflage, the real
discussions take place in small private group chats?
The people meeting there own 80% of the worlds wealth at a
conservative estimate! They can arrange ANYTHING! 😫😫😫
Donkeyman!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 12:17 PM

I am not into conspiracy theories just facts and logic .
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Jaded ->
The other school of thought is that it’s an attack on the western world by China . Rather than send armed force’s they’re wiping us out with bacteria
Aye,that's plausible
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Jaded ->
Dont think so Jaded, corona only has a 2% mortality rate?
Plus the fact that they would be doing us a favour because it
only kills oldies!! 😵😵😵

Donkeyman!
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I am not into conspiracy theories just facts and logic .
Me too..
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 12:28 PM

The other day, in the rag called the Daily Mail, a poster was of the opinion it was a milder form of HIV..

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top