Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2020, 11:49 AM

Is this what life will be like...

... If people like Greta Thunburg and groups such as rebellion Extinction get their way?

No flights
No cruises
No holidays
No cars
No coffee culture
Reduced carbon emissions

Are they happy now I wonder?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2020, 12:14 PM

Re: Is this what life will be like...

She must have been on a plane several times.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2020, 12:18 PM

It's a wonder she isn't blaming the virus on climate change. I'd forgotten about her, naughty boy reminding me of the sour faced pain in the backside.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2020, 01:16 PM

She seems to have been quiet of late...
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2020, 02:47 PM

Maybe she's unwell, or self isolating.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2020, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Maybe she's unwell, or self isolating.
Let's hope so
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
... If people like Greta Thunburg and groups such as rebellion Extinction get their way?

No flights
No cruises
No holidays
No cars
No coffee culture
Reduced carbon emissions
Who cares about the above ? It's the supplies of food or lack thereof that worries me.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Who cares about the above ? It's the supplies of food or lack thereof that worries me.
I hear they have closed the border now bakerman.
rcs60h
Bedfordshire, UK
rcs60h is male  rcs60h has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
There is no shortage of food or other household items, the only problem is the morons who are panic buying and hoarding. If everyone shopped as normal all would be well, so please only buy what you need.
rcs60h
Bedfordshire, UK
rcs60h is male  rcs60h has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 07:42 PM

Greta Thunburg.........the silly young girl who blames those of our age for all the ills of her short lifetime.
Perhaps if she spent more time in school learning she may have realized that most of the options that she demanding were our young lives, no plastic bottles only glass which were returned for re-use and in the case of milk were delivered to the doorstep on electric vehicles, no items in plastic bags, most were loose and then put into paper bags or directly into shopping bags, fish and chips in recycled newspapers, no big 4x4's doing the school run, we walked or caught a bus, no ready meals in plastic packaging just fresh meals made by mum which often consisted of what ever was left in the larder, no kids stuck indoors playing video games and using up electricity we were out in the streets or any local playing fields or out on our bikes, no mobile phones that are using up valuable and rare metals that have to be mined and the finished items flown from the other side of the world and then the phones are renewed for the latest model when the wrapper has barely been taken off the "old" one, no flying to exotic locations for holidays each year, a day trip to the sea-side was a big treat for many.
Greta Thunborg, it was not us who have ruined this planet, it is your generation that it is being ruined for. Get your own house in order before you blame others !

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top