Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 09:13 PM

I love the way

The royals keep popping up with what I assume they think are cheering messages to the peasants,.
I have to say I think it is a lot of balony .IMO
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 10:46 PM

Re: I love the way

https://www.tatler.com/article/princ...al-appointment

Looking forward to this.

The British Royal Family have proved just how adaptable they are in recent months, switching from in-person engagements to carrying out their duties remotely. And Prince Charles has been one of the figures spearheading the transition, from conducting Zoom calls with charities he patronises to sharing uplifting messages with his social media followers. But his latest venture will prove an even greater delight to royal fans, as the Prince is set to appear on two Classic FM radio programmes.

First programme on Monday 25 May, Charles will join Classic FM presenter Alan Titchmarsh. The next day, he will be taking the helm to present his own two-hour special.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 09:24 AM

I suppose they have to be seen as caring of the masses and say everything that ticks the right boxes.
I find William and Kate a bit too sugary and sickly sweet. Sorry.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 10:18 AM

It's 100% propaganda being driven by the public relations department of The Firm in an attempt to try to repair the huge damage caused by Cringe and Ginge that has resulted in people waking up to just what a totally useless shower that cost us billions together with the rest of the Establishment.
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 10:22 AM

I find William and Kate a bit too sugary and sickly sweet.

Yes, Art - "too sweet to be wholesome" is the phrase which springs to mind.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It's 100% propaganda being driven by the public relations department of The Firm in an attempt to try to repair the huge damage caused by Cringe and Ginge that has resulted in people waking up to just what a totally useless shower that cost us billions together with the rest of the Establishment.
Yes .... and William & Kate doing the lopsided skype/zoom/whatever thing complete with echo like they're one of us simple folk who reply upon freebee methods of net communique. Grrr ... I'm not impressed.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Yes .... and William & Kate doing the lopsided skype/zoom/whatever thing complete with echo like they're one of us simple folk who reply upon freebee methods of net communique. Grrr ... I'm not impressed.
If ever a cull of a species was justified, the royals are it!

Donkeyman! 😇😇
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 07:59 PM

It was a bit cringeworthy hearing Kate bingo calling .
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
If ever a cull of a species was justified, the royals are it!

Donkeyman! 😇😇
Off with their heads?
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK

23-05-2020, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
It was a bit cringeworthy hearing Kate bingo calling .
exactly! ... they're losing their grip.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top