Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
monkeypuzzle
United Kingdom
monkeypuzzle is female 

26-07-2020, 10:29 AM

Re: Coon no more

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Farage is my hero. I would welcome him into my home anytime for a cuppa or a beer. He is the greatest man to have ever lived. I'm sure if you met him you would see sense and grow to love him too.
If that piece of scum came anywhere near my house I would need to disinfect it from top to bottom!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by monkeypuzzle ->
If that piece of scum came anywhere near my house I would need to disinfect it from top to bottom!
I'm sure he would appreciate it. One can't be too careful when going out these days. Even just walking past some places.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
There's a rich list of ethnic slurs by ethnicity here, but fear not fellow cheese lovers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...s_by_ethnicity
I've used most of those over the years, still use a great many. I certainly still think that way.

What DID surprise me was how small the entry was for us lot!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->

What DID surprise me was how small the entry was for us lot!
Judging by comments on OFF perhaps that is because being called "British" is slur enough?

Originally Posted by basser ->
Well i am proud to be English not proud to be british stuff Britain.
Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Yes, English and I wouldn't want to be British. Anyone can be British now so it means nothing with regard to the ancestral lines.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Our Nige? A classic case of come the hour cometh the man.

By introducing popularism into the BREXIT game he ensured that the public had a clear individual they could associate with.

IMO Garage should have been ennobled to The Upper House when we left the EU but sadly was not and so most certainly should be the moment the awful transition period ends ESPECIALLY if we end up with a no deal outcome.
Exactly right about Nige - great bloke.

Wasn't he offered a Peerage but turned it down?
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 05:19 PM

Here’s another recent one

BLM activist, Hillary Brown is demanding that a new housing development in Wales, change the street name Fford Penrhyn…..which translated to English means Peninsula Road.

But BLM activists want it changed as they say it honours Welsh Slave Master Richard Pennant, the first Baron Penrhyn.

I liken this attitude/behaver …nothing short of childish.
monkeypuzzle
United Kingdom
monkeypuzzle is female 

26-07-2020, 05:24 PM

NO slave owner should be honoured!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

26-07-2020, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by monkeypuzzle ->
NO slave owner should be honoured!
Why should the good things they have done for this country not be commentated? Also don't overlook the benefits for the slaves and their progeny that resulted from being taken out of the jungle.

In any case my family had a great deal to do with the slave trade as did many others.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

26-07-2020, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by marciniak ->
Here’s another recent one

BLM activist, Hillary Brown is demanding that a new housing development in Wales, change the street name Fford Penrhyn…..which translated to English means Peninsula Road.

But BLM activists want it changed as they say it honours Welsh Slave Master Richard Pennant, the first Baron Penrhyn.

I liken this attitude/behaver …nothing short of childish.
Ignorance more than anything. The certainty is that it refers to the Llŷn Peninsula which is in Wales.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 05:33 PM

Goon wine, everyone should try it.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top