Join for free
Page 6 of 17 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 06:38 PM

Re: Dirty Toilet

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I know Queenie, but maybe that is why the old chap ended up in hospital for all we know.
We don't know all the circumstances as why this ever happened.
Oh, i only read the opening post, didn't know anyone was in hospital until you told me, i need to start reading throug threads.
X
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 07:03 PM

If you're determined to go there to clean Pesta for heaven's sake take a potty with you!
Also lots of disposable gloves. I remember clearing my late uncle's place after he died, the police gave me eight pairs of gloves, nowhere near enough. At least I didn't have to clean his loo! There were ashes from the fire halfway across the living room floor and years old Xmas cake in the cupboards, he'd had one slice from each.
Only good thing about it was we found £13,000 stashed away! Had to hand it in though!

Be careful, we like you!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by tessa ->
is your daughter's father the tenant or the owner pesta?
Not being nosy, just wondering if he needs help with housework.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 08:14 PM

I do know that Coke (the bottled type) is very good for cleaning loos but you need to scoop all the water out of the bowl first then leave it over night.

But hey! Why clean it at all. If he is going back, leave it as it is, he might not appreciate a clean loo and above all, remember BLM...... Black Loos Matter.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
If you're determined to go there to clean Pesta for heaven's sake take a potty with you!
Also lots of disposable gloves. I remember clearing my late uncle's place after he died, the police gave me eight pairs of gloves, nowhere near enough. At least I didn't have to clean his loo! There were ashes from the fire halfway across the living room floor and years old Xmas cake in the cupboards, he'd had one slice from each.
Only good thing about it was we found £13,000 stashed away! Had to hand it in though!

Be careful, we like you!
Oh you did the right thing , the honorable thing Tess.
Not sure I would have.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I do know that Coke (the bottled type) is very good for cleaning loos but you need to scoop all the water out of the bowl first then leave it over night.

But hey! Why clean it at all. If he is going back, leave it as it is, he might not appreciate a clean loo and above all, remember BLM...... Black Loos Matter.
What bothers me is that Pesta has only seen a photo ... else I'd have asked if it had a poignant eye-stinging aroma too.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 09:18 PM

I have a Dirty Toilet, when I sit on it, it Farts, sometimes for Ten seconds or more.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

01-08-2020, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
What bothers me is that Pesta has only seen a photo ... else I'd have asked if it had a poignant eye-stinging aroma too.
Ah yes, goggles and a mask
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 09:22 PM

How do toilets even GET like this? we have a plumber in the family and he says peoples toilets never cease to amaze and horrify him. He has seen s**t right up the walls, up the cistern, on the floor. How?

he has seen carpet literally awash with wee. He sees toilets like in the picture where the water is literally dark brown. He has been into house just a few months old where people have broken the seat and left it in a disgusting mess.

How hard is to to use and clean a toilet? Do what you need to do, flush and a quick wipe over. Job done!

some people are filthy.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

01-08-2020, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I have a Dirty Toilet, when I sit on it, it Farts, sometimes for Ten seconds or more.
That's just taking the p*ss.

Page 6 of 17 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top