Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
xirrpy
Devon-all of it
xirrpy is male  xirrpy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2021, 08:36 PM

Your Bucket list

Long Pre amble-
I have been enjoying the Starz series called 'Flesh and Bone' – Its about Ballet dancers. Something I would have avoided like Shakespeare or the plague. The plot twist was ugly -repelling actually, but I was surprised to find I enjoyed the dance.

In another life, or rather, many years ago, I was sitting in a Spanish cafe staring out the window and was mesmerized by a teen age girl skipping a rope with her younger sisters. Back of my neck tingled, I guess a case of being spell bound. I cant remember anything about her other than her gracefulness.

If I ever get out of this hell I want to see a live ballet. It will be on my bucket list along with Florence, Rio Carnival, Edinburgh Fringe, righting turtles, and lifting coke cans from the Mariana Trench.
Whats on your list
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2021, 08:56 PM

Re: Your Bucket list

Nothing any more. From a child I wanted to visit the Sugar Loaf Rock - did so during the first of my Brazilian jobs, wanted to go up country on the Amazon - did so several times. Dirty. Wanted to visit The Great Wall - did so and more. Wanted to visit Hong Kong. Did so several times. Got stuck in the turnstile for the Star Ferry one lunchtime. Not popular. Those were my #1 wants except the Turnstile incident. Didn't want to do that but hey! Shhh happens!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2021, 09:18 PM

To become an Evangelist.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2021, 09:41 PM

I would like to learn how to ride a bicycle.
I would like to use my airline vouchers for my second trip to the Seychelles because Covid-19 messed up my arranged trip last year.
I would like to see the Northern lights and have a long Scandinavian white Christmas
I would like to be in Times Square on New Years Eve to see the ball drop
I would like to see the New Year fireworks over Sydney Harbour and see my Uncle again
I would like to attend a Formula 1 night race
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2021, 10:12 PM

To see the lions in their natural habitat

To visit Freddie Mercurys statue in Montreux Switzerland and see his studios, they do free tours I believe. I'd also like to go to one of his birthday celebrations they have every year in Montreux, I could do both on the same trip,

To visit the Galapagos Islands

To go on a pilgrimage to Lourdes

To see the architecture of Italy and Germany

To see the Fjords, hey Summer, if you're looking in, fancy a cruise with me?

One can dream
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2021, 10:19 PM

Nowt really just more of the same, the waiting room is no longer threatening.

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2021, 10:19 PM

I am not a big bucket lister as l like to do things more spontaneously than think about them.

I did want to grow Mistletoe but l have given up on that after many failed attempts on my apple trees.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2021, 10:26 PM

I haven't got a bucket list.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2021, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I haven't got a bucket list.
why not make one before you kick it Tiff hehe

Sorry, couldn't resist
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2021, 10:40 PM

I had a bucket list -

To fly in a hot air balloon - done!
To fly in a Tiger Moth - done!
To go to India - done!
To live to 150yrs - working on it!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top