Join for free
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 06:05 PM

Re: Pjs

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
To be honest,yes,I have walked round in my rollers, not often, I do it, because the cold air cools the rollers down much quicker,

Everyone is different though, I saw a lady in the newsagents today, she had her dressing gown and slippers on,
To me that shows a shocking lack of self respect. Don't own pjs or nighties and I would not leave the house in my dressing gown - not even to go to the garage or to bring the milk in.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Pauline, Sorry but l am a bit Mrs Bouquetish on this one. No never!

Please don’t say you have rollers in as well as l might have to go and have a lie down!!

I agree.

Furthest I have gone in my nightwear is to creep out into my back garden to hang some washing out.

You couldn't pay me enough to persuade me to go out in the street in my 'jamas.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 06:10 PM

Sorry don't wear PJs, unless I have to go into Hospital for an operation.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
To me that shows a shocking lack of self respect. Don't own pjs or nighties and I would not leave the house in my dressing gown - not even to go to the garage or to bring the milk in.

You may be right, I just walk round usually at night, first thing in the morning , having a Jack Russell,he has only got to rub against my leg, then my trousers are covered in his hair.

I have just thrown a winter cardigan out, because it was covered in dog hair, they stick right inside the wool fibre...
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 06:15 PM

I have never been able to sleep, in the nude, even in the summer...I must have a water bottle as well.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 06:35 PM

I just hope people who walk around in PJ's all day don't go to bed in them! It doesn't seem hygienic to me!!

I wear a nightshirt for bedtime only and occasionally to answer the door to the postman with dressing gown on top.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

12-01-2021, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I just hope people who walk around in PJ's all day don't go to bed in them! It doesn't seem hygienic to me!!

I wear a nightshirt for bedtime only and occasionally to answer the door to the postman with dressing gown on top.

I think ST is right, going to the shops in pjs, dressing gown,slippers, could be a lack of self respect, never looked at it that way,....or they are ill,depressed, I just go round early mornings ,late at night with Jack my dog, my neighbour across the road from me, comes out in her pjs at night with her dogs ,also the male neighbour straight across from me does it, again a dog owner,
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 06:47 PM

I have a thing about PJ's can't stop buying them & slippers, but I have never gone out in them, I always put proper clothing on to go out. I have been known to answer the door to the postman dressed only in a towel though.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

12-01-2021, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree.

Furthest I have gone in my nightwear is to creep out into my back garden to hang some washing out.

You couldn't pay me enough to persuade me to go out in the street in my 'jamas.
Would you do it for charity,Mups?

Or if you were paid a large amount of money,?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

12-01-2021, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I have a thing about PJ's can't stop buying them & slippers, but I have never gone out in them, I always put proper clothing on to go out. I have been known to answer the door to the postman dressed only in a towel though.
In a towel!....Tiff!!!.......did he look shocked?

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top