Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 02:09 PM

Tooth extraction

At 3 pm.....I’m going to ask for it....I want to look at it.....never ever seen a tooth of mine when it’s been extracted, it’s mine so I own it, it belongs to me...

No,I won’t post a pic of it, unless someone specifically asks to see it...
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 02:11 PM

Re: Tooth extraction

My dentist offered to show me mine, and I flat out refused. Better out than in, and best of all, in the bin!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 02:33 PM

Off topic but when I had my gall bladder removed i woke up ,in hospital looked at my bedside cabinet and there was a test tube with all these brown round things that were nearly as big as marbles. They were my ruddy gallstones, I said urgh I don't want them .

There was another woman in the same ward and hers were like crushed up and were like multicoloured! Mine.were.all brown and ugly

Sorry for gate crashing the thread made me think of it
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 02:36 PM

Why on earth would medical staff think we want to see our nasty bits and bobs? There are reasons why they are removed, and they do not fascinate us like they seem to with health professionals!
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 03:25 PM

Hmmm .. I wonder is the same service is offered for circumcision? A pullover in a jar, now there's a novelty
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 03:48 PM

It’s out. first injection was fine, second one,😫😫😫,never felt it coming out, completely healthy tooth she told me, it was the darn gum that’s the problem, she checked all the others again and was very happy ,back in 3 months to have a plate fitted.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Off topic but when I had my gall bladder removed i woke up ,in hospital looked at my bedside cabinet and there was a test tube with all these brown round things that were nearly as big as marbles. They were my ruddy gallstones, I said urgh I don't want them .

There was another woman in the same ward and hers were like crushed up and were like multicoloured! Mine.were.all brown and ugly

Sorry for gate crashing the thread made me think of it
I see your gall-stones and raise you one anal polyp taken out at the same time I had a camera stuffed up my jacksy. I watched them laser it off and bring it out with a small pair of grippers. Never felt a thing, but they stuffed it under my nose for me to look at. Could have played marbles with it.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
Hmmm .. I wonder is the same service is offered for circumcision? A pullover in a jar, now there's a novelty
They make purses out of them and when stroked, they turn into handbags.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

07-04-2021, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
My dentist offered to show me mine, and I flat out refused. Better out than in, and best of all, in the bin!
I’ve got mine, I was surprised how small it was, plus it was so healthy...beautiful tooth,it’s my gums that’s the problem,
Heatherbelle
Canada
Heatherbelle is female  Heatherbelle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 04:32 PM

I know this is a serious topic, but I couldn't help but outright laugh at some of the responses.....looking at you JUDD, lol.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top