Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 11:10 AM

Would you go naked on Public View?

Hi

Some do. some don't.

Fay Ripley has a no nudity clause in all her contracts.

Kiera Knightly is another one now insisting on no nudity.

I am no prude, but nudity is a private thing, to be shared amongst lovers.

Just recently I have had my bits exposed to all, all my clothes cut off in resus, a catheter, which I did not enjoy at all and my groin exposed to others for hours and days.

I found it a very weird experience.

Would you like one or two sweeteners in your Coffee from a young lady who a few minutes ago was fiddling with your bits.

I find it surreal.

They are so matter of fact, hey, well no side effects with erectile disfunction then.

That is very good news.

Really really strange.
RJG
UK
RJG is female  RJG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 11:17 AM

Re: Would you go naked on Public View?

Definitely NOT, I think the human body is best covered up.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 11:20 AM

They have to be like that in order to get their job done Swims. They need to prod us inside and out to know what's going on 🥴
Once I became pregnant with Daniel I realised very quickly that I had to leave my naked dignity behind!
And then there"s the smear tests...
😳
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Some do. some don't.

Fay Ripley has a no nudity clause in all her contracts.

Kiera Knightly is another one now insisting on no nudity.

I am no prude, but nudity is a private thing, to be shared amongst lovers.

Just recently I have had my bits exposed to all, all my clothes cut off in resus, a catheter, which I did not enjoy at all and my groin exposed to others for hours and days.

I found it a very weird experience.

Would you like one or two sweeteners in your Coffee from a young lady who a few minutes ago was fiddling with your bits.

I find it surreal.

They are so matter of fact, hey, well no side effects with erectile disfunction then.

That is very good news.

Really really strange.
As a former nurse I can tell you we take it in our stride . I recall looking after a young man I knew personally who was in for a circumcision . You can’t get more personal than that ? All in a day’s work tho I wouldn’t care for my bits to be looked on by a male nurse thank you very much although I know they probably would have been when I was operated on .
Personally I’m not enamoured by the naked body in my personal life .
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
They have to be like that in order to get their job done Swims. They need to prod us inside and out to know what's going on 🥴
Once I became pregnant with Daniel I realised very quickly that I had to leave my naked dignity behind!
😳
Yes, Rhian, you lose all modesty when you are pregnant & smear tests & bob checks.
I would never pose or strip nude any other time though, it doesn't seem so bad when the people are professionals.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 11:31 AM

😳
Hi

You are spot on Rhian, there is no such thing as modesty in medical situations.

I would not however post naked pictures of myself on the Internet.

I know intrusive nudity is inevitable in genealogical examinations.

You ladies have an advantage over us men, you show no physical signs, unfortunately us men do.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 11:35 AM

😳
Smear tests. !!!
What's one those then, l don't think lve ever had one before??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 11:43 AM

Oh no ta! It amazes me that people can strip off for a live art class and be so brave in having all these strangers peering at their lumps and bumps!
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 11:45 AM

I wouldn't judge anyone here. But I think that being in hospital is a bit different from being on public view. They are all there just to fix up your body in one way or another. Bit hard to do it with your clothes on. Any other situation, well it's just that ..The situation. It depends on who's looking.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 11:45 AM

The Swedish (maybe Scandinavians in general?) seem to have a very relaxed attitude to nudity, which is probably healthier.
I remember one day in the Spa area of the club I used to swim at, a Swedish man had stripped off and was going in to the Sauna, Steam room and even walking back and forth to his recliner bed completely naked! Of course he had to be told not to but I remember he looked genuinely surprised at being asked to cover up.
I could hear some of the older women's shocked, hushed tones... saying things like "there are children here too"..
In Sweden the children probably wouldn"t bat an eyelid

I know there are the right times and places but are we Brits too prudish maybe?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top