Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 11:47 AM

Re: Would you go naked on Public View?

About 5 yrs ago my doctor had occasion to look up me bum?
However he seemed to have invented a way of arranging my
body to allow maximum privacy?
Not like back in my army days( stand up/cough/ bend over/ stand
up, your in) ??

Donkeyman! 👍👍🤗🤗👍👍
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Smear tests. !!!
What's one those then, l don't think lve ever had one before??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Trust me, you wouldn't want to!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 11:52 AM

I think it depends on the situation, Rhian....and also the whole "threat to children" that we have to consider. Health issues, ok fine, Art class, well its consenting isn't it? Nudist beach...got to be careful. I do know Europeans have a more relaxed attitude to it - its just a body at the end of the day and we all have one so what's the big deal. Same with TV.....more women are naked than men, which I find a bit sexist. (not that I would want to see naked men all over my tv.....would I though? ) Not really.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 11:58 AM

I remember Billy Connelly baring his birthday suit at every opportunity on his travel programme. Never in view of anyone apart from the camera and millions of viewers!
I used to find it funny not disgraceful. I admired his wish to feel "free"
The closest I've got to that is skinny-dipping and topless sunbathing (on beaches where most were) in my younger days.

I wouldn't subject any unsuspecting member of the public to that now though 😁
RJG
UK
RJG is female  RJG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I remember Billy Connelly baring his birthday suit at every opportunity on his travel programme. Never in view of anyone apart from the camera and millions of viewers!
I used to find it funny not disgraceful. I admired his wish to feel "free"
The closest I've got to that is skinny-dipping and topless sunbathing in my younger days.

I wouldn't subject any unsuspecting member of the public to that now though 😁
MEGA YUCK!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 12:03 PM

Yes Rhian, I remember Billy Connelly prancing naked in the stone circle on Orkney "The Ring of Brodgar" Imagine being a tourist exploring the stones and a naked Billy leaps out in front of you........Sheeeze.
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Oh no ta! It amazes me that people can strip off for a live art class and be so brave in having all these strangers peering at their lumps and bumps!
My wife and I were guilty of this display of nakedness for the artistic eye, but this was a life time ago and the last time she posed when she was 8&1/2 months pregnant. We were saving up for a deposit on a home of our own, so nothing in the way of work was turned down.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
My wife and I were guilty of this display of nakedness for the artistic eye, but this was a life time ago and the last time she posed when she was 8&1/2 months pregnant. We were saving up for a deposit on a home of our own, so nothing in the way of work was turned down.
Good for you (and your wife!) So long as everyone is comfortable with it, its great. I often wonder what the poser thinks about while they are sitting in the same position for ages though...!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

08-04-2021, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
Good for you! I remember being told that the hourly rate for life drawing models was very good
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

08-04-2021, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Yes Rhian, I remember Billy Connelly prancing naked in the stone circle on Orkney "The Ring of Brodgar" Imagine being a tourist exploring the stones and a naked Billy leaps out in front of you........Sheeeze.
I think I would have laughed after the initial shock though Rox, would you?!

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top