Join for free
Page 253 of 259 « First < 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 09:08 PM

Re: Coronation Street

Originally Posted by JBR ->
No I wouldn't.
A bit of excitement for once, and...
a bonus:
no Queer Street characters appearing on tonight's episodes!
It should be made illegal to portray homosexual activity on TV....Especially on soaps, it's disgusting!....

I have nothing against gays, but why don't they keep it behind closed doors.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It should be made illegal to portray homosexual activity on TV....Especially on soaps, it's disgusting!....

I have nothing against gays, but why don't they keep it behind closed doors.
I think they like to proudly flaunt the fact that it is now legal.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I think they like to proudly flaunt the fact that it is now legal.
And it would seem that every family is not complete without the obligatory gay JB....If I was ever to consider going to church the thought of bumping into a Billy would certainly put me off. He gives religion a bad name....And he makes my skin crawl....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 10:26 PM

And it would seem that every family is not complete without the obligatory gay JB....If I was ever to consider going to church the thought of bumping into a Billy would certainly put me off. He gives religion a bad name....And he makes my skin crawl....
Me too. Of course it's trendy now, so we're not allowed to express our personal opinions!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

08-04-2021, 10:28 PM

Me too. Of course it's trendy now, so we're not allowed to express our personal opinions!

Actually, the medical profession would agree. The lower opening of the pelvis is correctly termed the 'pelvic outlet' for obvious reasons. In fact, I'm surprised that they're still allowed to use that description any more!
Xandra
United Kingdom
Xandra is female  Xandra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 02:05 PM

Billy is quite creepy regardless of whether or not he's gay.
He must be the only Archdeacon (I hope!) that hangs around in pubs and cafes and devotes far more time to his tangled love life than his congregation.

In real life he was partners with Daniel, Ken Barlow's son, but their romance was short lived.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 03:03 PM

No Corrie tonight. In fact, no nothing but programmes about Prince Phillip. ITV and BBC have changed their schedules completely.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Xandra ->
Billy is quite creepy regardless of whether or not he's gay.
He must be the only Archdeacon (I hope!) that hangs around in pubs and cafes and devotes far more time to his tangled love life than his congregation.

In real life he was partners with Daniel, Ken Barlow's son, but their romance was short lived.

I agree with all that.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 04:50 PM

Yes Percy, older sis and I agree we will have to resort to recorded shows for later.

Now, here’s a thought. Was watching a classic Corrie earlier, where Steve was still trying to be with Fiona, and she’d brought home a baby son, Morgan. Steve wasn’t the father. I haven’t heard Emma talk of him, her half brother, but couldn’t the writers include the lad in future story lines? Do a search for a suitable actor for the part?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 09:20 PM

Ain't watched it for yonks and had no withdrawal symptoms, more than can be said for some of the Actors in the show.

Page 253 of 259 « First < 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top