Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 07:04 AM

Lion Queen Cricut Projects

Hi all

As some of you know I recently acquired a very intelligent cutting machine .

I'm having such fun finding my way round it, its a very complex machine so its going to be a while before I can get the hang of it completely, so much to learn.

I thought it a nice idea to start a thread showcasing my projects and yiu and I can hopefully see the progress im making.

I'm trying to get the hang of paper flower cutting and these are the ones I've made so far.

I hope im not boring you. For me this is the best thing and I totally go into the crafting zone forgetting all my worries and woes.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210607_213247.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	15829   Click image for larger version

Name:	20210608_214538.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	15830   Click image for larger version

Name:	20210608_214458.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	15831  
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 07:19 AM

Re: Lion Queen Cricut Projects

Nothing at all boring about those, LQ, they are lovely!

May I make a suggestion?
Try colouring the edges with a felt tip pen or an ink pad so the white does not show. Unless, of course, you want the white to show.

Well done for getting to grips with machine so quickly. My friend 'T' bought a 'Scan'n'Cut' and was scared to take it out of the box for about 2yrs !
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Nothing at all boring about those, LQ, they are lovely!

May I make a suggestion?
Try colouring the edges with a felt tip pen or an ink pad so the white does not show. Unless, of course, you want the white to show.

Well done for getting to grips with machine so quickly. My friend 'T' bought a 'Scan'n'Cut' and was scared to take it out of the box for about 2yrs !

Lol tabby, I have to say I almost put it back in the box , it was very daunting .

Did she take it out in the end?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 08:06 AM

Queenie, these are very pretty indeed! Have you decided how you will use them? I love being in the crafting "zone" too, nothing else matters, its great!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 08:32 AM

These are great LQ I had never heard of Cricut .
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Lol tabby, I have to say I almost put it back in the box , it was very daunting .

Did she take it out in the end?
Used it a couple times - refused to read the instruction manual properly - lost patience with the thing - it is now in my loft!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

09-06-2021, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Used it a couple times - refused to read the instruction manual properly - lost patience with the thing - it is now in my loft!
Its in your loft? Get it out, just think how much more crafting you could do
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 09:45 AM

LQ these are so lovely, well done! I know exactly what you mean about being in the 'crafting zone'. I can while away hours upon hours with sewing or crafting. Something I've just started doing is pebble painting, which is really enjoyable. Once painted and varnished they get hidden somewhere in my locality for people to find, enjoy and keep or rehide. There's a FB page dedicated to them in our area (probably for other areas too).

And no, your uploads are not boring at all, they're inspirational! Looking forward to seeing you progress with this craft
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 12:33 PM

Had a quick look on the Cricut website to see one in action. A very impressive piece of kit. Reminds me of the old-style plotters we used to use back in the day crossed with a printer.

You've shown some great examples of what the machine can do. Keep up the good work LQ.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

10-06-2021, 09:10 PM

Tonight's project is butterflies

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210610_205322.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	15858  

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top