Join for free
Page 9 of 17 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
Teacup
UK
Teacup is female 

07-06-2021, 06:57 AM

Re: The healthy eating challenge!

Brunch, sweetcorn, tuna, mayo mustard chive wrap.
Lunch, Falafel burger in a roll, with roasted tomatoes, sweetcorn and onion.
Dinner, Ham, and chive, omelette

Yesterday was hungry although stuck to plan, so had wholemeal toast and butter also.
Teacup
UK
Teacup is female 

07-06-2021, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Teacup ->
Brunch, sweetcorn, tuna, mayo mustard chive wrap.
Lunch, Falafel burger in a roll, with roasted tomatoes, sweetcorn and onion.
Dinner, Ham, and chive, omelette

Yesterday was hungry although stuck to plan, so had wholemeal toast and butter also.
I had falafel with roasted veg, then a biscuit bar, and packet of hula hoops.
Going with it, and having oven battered cod chips and baked beans today.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2021, 07:10 PM

I had a honey sandwich, and guacamole Doritos for my dinner tonight. I know, I know....I am an example of what NOT to do. I have food in, its just that neither of us were hungry really. Mr P had cereal with berries. Its just one of those days.....!
Teacup
UK
Teacup is female 

08-06-2021, 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I had a honey sandwich, and guacamole Doritos for my dinner tonight. I know, I know....I am an example of what NOT to do. I have food in, its just that neither of us were hungry really. Mr P had cereal with berries. Its just one of those days.....!
A little of what you fancy doesn't hurt. I've found depriving myself NOT to work.
It's just balancing it out, like today I'm having a ham and tomato omelette, with buttered wholemeal toast for brunch purely because my shopping doesn't get delivered until this evening, and hate waste.
A little dollop of honey in my morning tea as not hungry currently and it staves off wanting a slice of cake, although I may.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 07:35 AM

Today its:

Porridge.
Steak Pie, Pots. Vegs.
Green Leafy Salad.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by Teacup ->
A little of what you fancy doesn't hurt. I've found depriving myself NOT to work.
It's just balancing it out, like today I'm having a ham and tomato omelette, with buttered wholemeal toast for brunch purely because my shopping doesn't get delivered until this evening, and hate waste.
A little dollop of honey in my morning tea as not hungry currently and it staves off wanting a slice of cake, although I may.
Haha! you have a wee slice of cake if it makes your day go smoothly!

I think with us, its not depriving ourselves, its just that we tend to graze through the day more, than have regular set meals. This has happened since lockdown was lifted and the usual routine went out the window. So we snack (trying to be healthy of course). I daresay it will resolve itself, but I do love honey
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 06:18 PM

Breakfast: Toast
Dinner: Salmon Salad.
Supper: Rhubarb Crumble and Custard.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

09-06-2021, 07:16 PM

I had toast for breakfast, a banana for lunch, and seafood pasta for dinner. Not one sweet thing today, go me!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 08:07 PM

A salad consisting of fresh vegetables from my garden, ( 5 different types of lettuce) avocado, onions, tomatoes, & Gouda cheese
Teacup
UK
Teacup is female 

10-06-2021, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
A salad consisting of fresh vegetables from my garden, ( 5 different types of lettuce) avocado, onions, tomatoes, & Gouda cheese
Love avocado! I think we might have interacted once on a hair thread when I looked in before I was 50. I deleted most of my social media accounts as sometimes do, but remember you

Page 9 of 17 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top